New Series - Redoing the NHL

JerseyConcepts.ca

The striping pattern in this is great, but still has one of the main problems of the current set; color balance. I would switch the orange and black on the away, or if you want orange to be prominent, make the gold stripe on the away orange. Other than that, this is amazing.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

5 hours ago, JerseyConcepts.ca said:

Coyotes

arizona.png

The Coyotes are one team who shouldn't to a traditional primary look. While I like the utilization of sand (though yours looks a bit more like cream), the roundel and striping are bad calls, for Arizona.

The'Yotes are one of three or four teams who shouldn't be doing traditional stripes. The desert pattern was great, and worked well.

Your look is solid, just not right for Arizona.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

I've never really liked the cream/sand looks, so that Arizona away uniform is not my favorite. The home, though, I really like.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

PERFECT Arizona, except the logo. Switch it to something else, something stronger, and that's a 10/10.

Buffalo, I'd take the blue jersey and make the white stripes gold. The Sabres love running with a two-color look.

These are awesome. Keep it up.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Fantastic work all around. Those Ducks jerseys are basically perfect and I want one right fvcking now.

With the Coyotes, I'm in two minds about the roundel crest. It suits the uniform design and functionally works well, but on the other hand it doesn't fit the Coyotes franchise as their primary mark. An interesting direction nonetheless.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Ducks are perfect. Really love that Bruins set as well. Buffalo looks good. I like what you're doing with Arizona, however I kind of agree that they shouldn't have a traditional look. Your look is good if they were to have a more traditional set, but I think the desert striping would fit them. I'm not crazy about using the roundel on the chest though. 

I like your Arizona colors, but I'd switch the chest and shoulder logos.  Buffalo looks pretty good, but the white stripe really stands out (maybe that's why the original just went with three yellow stripes?).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm not sure what this says about me and my opinions on this forum, but, apparently, I may be the only person who prefers this Coyotes roundel to anything they've had before.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived