Different colors on front and back

CrimsonBull9584

Had a weird dream last night, pretty crazy, but one part of the dream actually leads me into a uniform question.

My dream involved me playing for a football team where my jersey was one color int he front and a different color in the back. Like you know how people wear those jerseys that are actually two jerseys sewed together? Well it was like this, except the front part of the jersey was green and the back part was white. So from the front the jersey is a home uniform and from the back a road uniform. Different number colors and everything.

So the question: Has there been any uniform, from any sport, where the front of the uniform is one color and the back is a different one all together?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNwVN0eNya9VRf-MVl1Crimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmM3_UyIQuHBJouhOCZuNimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgFT8bdAeOe5rjiz8J37Eimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDCmaY9WDJJC2kI-9QpoS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj_60NQ1RWVTDWfq4Ym1i

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Not sure if this one counts.

byu-bibs.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

7 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

This unforgivable piece of trash idea 

LeBron+James+2008+NBA+Star+Game+0Zk80WKo

It looks like Duncan's trying to see if Paul's taking a leak, and Wade, James, and Kidd are shielding him.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived