CrimsonBull9584

Different colors on front and back

Had a weird dream last night, pretty crazy, but one part of the dream actually leads me into a uniform question.

My dream involved me playing for a football team where my jersey was one color int he front and a different color in the back. Like you know how people wear those jerseys that are actually two jerseys sewed together? Well it was like this, except the front part of the jersey was green and the back part was white. So from the front the jersey is a home uniform and from the back a road uniform. Different number colors and everything.

So the question: Has there been any uniform, from any sport, where the front of the uniform is one color and the back is a different one all together?

451771049.jpg

On 9/19/2017 at 10:48 AM, leopard88 said:

Not sure if this one counts.

byu-bibs.jpg

I had forgotten about these.... and I don't appreciate you reminding me sir. :)

7262C203-B59C-4B28-99C7-B393F13A32A1-1401-0000016039A84960.thumb.jpeg.43837245d4f6c602b6155773f794b3d8.jpeg

Couldn't find a good pic of the Western Conference jerseys but you get the idea. 

7 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

This unforgivable piece of trash idea 

LeBron+James+2008+NBA+Star+Game+0Zk80WKo

It looks like Duncan's trying to see if Paul's taking a leak, and Wade, James, and Kidd are shielding him.