NHL Team 32?

bkreitz10

Decided to give Houston the 32nd team out of the fact they would be in the Central Division, also thought it would be fun. The team would be called the Aeros and the logo i made off of an Air Force badge (lots of connections lately in the NHL and military). But with that being said I ended up with this and I would imagine I will do different versions. Might attempt other expansion options aswell, such as Seattle, KC, and a personal favorite Milwaukee. This is also my first logo I've made.

houston copy.jpg

5 hours ago, Chromatic said:

I like it. Maybe try working on a different primary or secondary crest though because it seems redundant to have both, and the other Texas team is called the stars afterall.

Yeah I figured that would be a problem, I'm still working on some other ideas but don't really want to do anything with a jet either, because of Winnipeg.

I can't say I really like this. I think some aspects of this are nice, but as a whole I'm not sure. The color doesn't say Houston to me. I know, I know, Aeros. But I think a darker green would work better. This seems like a minor league jersey set. 

Also, the logo is very dull. I'm fine with a logo that is very straightforward, but I think it needs an alternate logo that is outside the box. 

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

I can't say I really like this. I think some aspects of this are nice, but as a whole I'm not sure. The color doesn't say Houston to me. I know, I know, Aeros. But I think a darker green would work better. This seems like a minor league jersey set. 

Also, the logo is very dull. I'm fine with a logo that is very straightforward, but I think it needs an alternate logo that is outside the box. 

I understand, it is a very unique color scheme. As for the logo it's actually the first I've made so I'd need to start using other programs I guess.

20 minutes ago, bkreitz10 said:

I understand, it is a very unique color scheme. As for the logo it's actually the first I've made so I'd need to start using other programs I guess.

Gotcha. For a first time logo, this is pretty good. Keep working and I'm sure you will be producing great logos in no time.

I actually prefer the shield with the lone star, the jet is too close to Winnipeg logo. Speaking of colour palette I love Milwakee colours and I see where you are going with Seattle and KCS. Maybe for Seattle you could try a more emerald like green and a slightly darker light blue.

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

I love the color palette for Milwaukee. I chose the Milwaukee Muskies for my NHL 32 team, but I've always liked the Milwaukee Millers or Porters. I thought about reviving the Milwaukee Iron name to tie in the Harley Davidson history, but the Iron were a failed AFL team. 

On 9/22/2017 at 12:39 PM, Pulv! said:

I actually prefer the shield with the lone star, the jet is too close to Winnipeg logo. Speaking of colour palette I love Milwakee colours and I see where you are going with Seattle and KCS. Maybe for Seattle you could try a more emerald like green and a slightly darker light blue.

I figured it would be

Archived