NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

buzzcut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Great player, but definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Sometimes I think Kyrie is a step ahead and does :censored: just to toy with people. But it always comes back to no, that's not it.

he had some incredible highlights on the floor that night, though. 

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

On 10/26/2017 at 9:52 PM, Lights Out said:

Steph Curry he ain't, but it's so nice to see that Blake actually worked on his shot this year. I'd much rather see him dominate down low, but it's nice to have other weapons. Maybe CP3 leaving was for the best.

3 hours ago, Lee Noire said:

Steph Curry he ain't, but it's so nice to see that Blake actually worked on his shot this year. I'd much rather see him dominate down low, but it's nice to have other weapons. Maybe CP3 leaving was for the best.

Yeah, his release doesn't come late on the way down anymore as it used to.

2 hours ago, truepg said:

Yeah, his release doesn't come late on the way down anymore as it used to.

That, and he just looks more confident taking the shot. Last year he would hesitate so long before firing from the 12-15 range. Now he's quick releasing three balls.

4 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

So, how about the Magic...

HAVING THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA!!! :boogie::winner::woot:

I hope to see more teams in the East make a run at top seed and force Cleveland to actually take the regular season seriously. Boston losing Hayward opened the field up drastically. Kyrie does look like he wants to carry Boston to a championship so maybe him moving was a necessary evil. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The difference between the Cavs and Warriors is Golden State half asses games but still wins.

Also, Golden State didn't sign Jeff Green.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/10/29/philadelphia-76ers-announce-rookie-guard-markelle-fultz-out-indefinitely#/

The Philadelphia 76ers announced that rookie point guard Markelle Fultz will be out indefinitely with soreness and scapular muscle imbalance in his right shoulder.

Doctors confirmed that there is no structural impairment to the shoulder, and he will continue his physiotherapy treatment and will be reevaluated in three weeks.

I'm sick of explaining this.  It's all part of the godsdam process.  Just trust it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I'm sick of explaining this.  It's all part of the godsdam process.  Just trust it.

You do know that Hinkie's gone now, right? It's Brian Colangelo whose in charge now.... and the last time he had a #1 pick, it was Andrea Bargnani. If Embiid can't stay healthy & Fultz busts..... the Sixers aren't going to see anything bright soon. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

4 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

You do know that Hinkie's gone now, right? It's Brian Colangelo whose in charge now.... and the last time he had a #1 pick, it was Andrea Bargnani. If Embiid can't stay healthy & Fultz busts..... the Sixers aren't going to see anything bright soon. 

That’s what they want you to believe. A little bit of Sam Hinke lives on in all of them... and us. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived