Retro Logo Contest

Retromaniac

So, someone else here knows what a timeskimmer is. I guess it figures. Many people have played Space Quest IV/I/XII/X.

In terms of the Space Quest status, the Two Guys From Andromeda broke up, therefore there will, sadly, be no Space Quest 7.

For now, I will ask again and again for the King's Quest Collection Series for my birthday. I have only beaten King's Quest I, King's Quest VI, and King's Quest VII. I do not know if I ever beat V, I have played it though. It has been a long time, however. I did play, but never beat, IV.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOTICE: Entry requests will be denied after 8/18. August 19th will be judging time. Like past polls, viewers get to pick the top 3. I will count the votes.

FIRST PRIZE: 1 million buckazoids and a timeskimmer

SECOND PRIZE: copy of Homestar Runner greatest hits

THIRD PRIZE: Copy of Vidlectrix greatest hits

this is so not fair. all the logos I want to modernize are already fairly current, so it's not easy to try.

We have the Broncos-NFL, Nuggets-NBA, Avalanche-NHL and Mariners-MLB who all have had a "modernized" change fairly recently.

Broncos - 1997

Avalanche - 1995

Nuggets - 2003

Mariners - 1994 (I believe, unless it was '93)

So I really wouldn't know what to do with them.

So, someone else here knows what a timeskimmer is. I guess it figures. Many people have played Space Quest IV/I/XII/X.

In terms of the Space Quest status, the Two Guys From Andromeda broke up, therefore there will, sadly, be no Space Quest 7.

For now, I will ask again and again for the King's Quest Collection Series for my birthday. I have only beaten King's Quest I, King's Quest VI, and King's Quest VII. I do not know if I ever beat V, I have played it though. It has been a long time, however. I did play, but never beat, IV.

I've played I & III, II apparently bit the big one...

Lots of fun...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Josh: They are virtual prizes. If you want to make your own special signature in commemoration, that's fine. I don't know how to draw things and post them on here, so I will leave it up to you. Maybe I will post a picture of a timeskimmer when I announce the winner and you can downsize it as your signature.

Blake: Good job returning the old rainbow skyline. It is my favorite Nuggets throwback, unless you count the navy and gold uniforms that I STILL WISH THEY HAD. Ahem, anyway, you made them look very nice. Excellent job.

Archived