Looks like Scottie Pippen

Here are my entries:

Arizona Cardinals

ArizonaCardinals02.gif

Buffalo Bills

BuffaloBills02.gif

Pittsburgh Steelers

PittsburghSteelers.gif

your new bills logo right there is probably the colest thing ive seen in a while. removing those extras totally made the difference. GREAT work.

okay, heres mine. remember brownie, the lil elf from the browns of the 40s and 50s?

CLE_387.gif

well he needed a little update, so what inspires you the most for a logo update of a small person? thats right, the notre dame leprechaun of course. the logo here is actually an inspiration from the ORIGINAL leprechaun, back when ND used green a lot. when i drew him up, i rounded the head off, added a full mane of elf hair, lost the beard, made him a little angry, drew his arms in a more proper football carrying/stiffarm position, etc. i combined the browns color scheme with the old school colors from the original, i.e. skin tone and sleeves/pants color. instead of the greay football of the original, i gave him the new browns B football logo to hold. finally, i enlarged that football and faded it out to create a composite logo. this was a fun project and a fun logo. props to retromaniac for creating the contest.

Brownie.jpg

oop. it got jpegged pretty bad. the pseudo five o'clock shadow is not meant to be, as is the phantom color in the faded B logo. such is life. enjoy.

You were allowing critiques, right?

I didn't think you could stop critiques! ^_^ I wish your "critique" had been a little more condtructive,though.

ATTENTION: After 12:00a P/T tonight, all entries will be invalid. After that time, voting will commence. The winner will be announced the next day. As of this post, you have 5 1/2 hours to enter.

The winner will be announced the next day

thats a bit too early man. gotta let voting go for about 3-5 days.

Here's one that can possibly be used as an alternate.

astrosretro.gif

i took some guff for the brownie elf being too feminine with his limp wrist, so here is the variation. just treat it as one overall logo. if you can picture it with, you can picture it without, and its pretty minor anyway.

BrownieElf.jpg

Voting commences now. Voting will end at the end of the month.

VOTING RULES

1. You must only vote for one person

2. You can only vote once

Violation of these rules will result in having your vote not count.