Cleveland Browns Bulldog Logo Refresh

ZionEagle

Hey guys! I'm back with another quick concept for you all :D I realize this has already been done before, but I wanted to try my hand at modernizing the Cleveland Browns' old alternate logo. I'm not really a fan of the new one, because I feel it isn't really strong enough, nor complete enough, to be a standalone mark. Hypothetically, if the Browns ever decided to make themselves a real logo (We can dream), I think that a modernized bulldog would be an excellent choice.

yeah.png.6c437a5ca9e23d603e3e4bfb25ccd8ab.png

There's nothing about it that I really need to explain. I essentially just cleaned up the lines and changed the colors.

So what do you guys think? I'd love to know! If you are all interested, I might be able to do jerseys and merch to go along with this concept. Thanks for taking a look!

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Do you have the original to compare it to? When I opened this I was a little lost because I don't have something to compare it to.

My apologies! I forgot to do that when I first posted. Here you go:

eBhkTCG.png

1 hour ago, ZionEagle said:

My apologies! I forgot to do that when I first posted. Here you go:

eBhkTCG.png

Yes!!! I love this update! I really wish they still used this logo(and better yet, they should use this over the stupid helmet). Great job!!