Miami Heat Logo Concept

wurldwyde

Never was a big fan of the orginal, plus I wanted to make something that would look good on a hat. I'm not particularly happy with the primary wordmark, but I really like the flame on the secondary wordmark, I hope you do, too. My original concept had the two points of the flame forming the top points of an M, but it made the whole thing look needlessly busy, and I liek simplicity. Anyways, let me know what you think.

EDIT: Updated logo.

miami_concept.png

I like the second version more. Maybe make the white area that seperates the red and they yellow larger and pointier so that the M is more defined? Or maybe have a hoop orbit around the logo? I dunno... just throwing out some ideas. I love the wordmarks, however. Very nice, Ken. :notworthy:

I like your update. It's clean and simple, yet adds extra to what was there before (candle flame, 'A' flame). I'm a bit torn over the primary, the 'M' makes sense, but it seems a bit too simplistic. Try to add another dimension to it or do something to give it other than straight-downward movement.

That's very well done! I like the top wordmark the best and since wordmarks are more important than logos in basketball, that's good. It seems strange to have three different flames in your package though. Also, it seems like I've seen that basketball before. Anyway, good job.

Archived