2018 FIFA World Cup Kits

UnclearInitial

7 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

FIFA could be following NCAA logic which is to make sure the tournament has one look that's uniform across the board. Blue is also their color and not Russia's which is why they'll want to put their look on things, even if they don't have their logos on it.The ball for the final should be a different look that the other balls used if they follow up with what they've done since 2006. Each tournament game ball will have the name of the teams, date and stadium it is used at. 

Image result for world cup final ballPossible design found from a simple google search?

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

Image result for world cup final ballPossible design found from a simple google search?

That could be it. I hadn't seen it in any of the random World Cup spam I get but I figured it'd happen anyways. adidas needs to get paid too. I'm sure I'll see versions of this floating around mens league games in a month.  

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 6/8/2018 at 9:52 AM, MJWalker45 said:

...gameday jerseys require that the Adidas logo not be centered...

Is this a new rule?

2006-argentina-l-s-riquelme-world-cup-v-

Also, even though ads suck, it would be cool if the Benz circle had the same diameter as the German soccer federation logo circle.

1 minute ago, sayahh said:

Is this a new rule?

2006-argentina-l-s-riquelme-world-cup-v-

Also, even though ads suck, it would be cool if the Benz circle had the same diameter as the German soccer federation logo circle.

Apparently FIFA has added this rule this year. Someone had shown the memo in a forum earlier. I think it only applies to national teams though. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

31 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Apparently FIFA has added this rule this year. Someone had shown the memo in a forum earlier. I think it only applies to national teams though. 

Thanks. I said to myself, I could've sworn I've seen centered logos before! LOL

I love the idea of the Russian socks but unfortunately it’s one of those things that get ruined by the 10 field players wearing them about 10 different ways. 

5 hours ago, JosiahWVU said:

Image result for russia vs saudi arabia

Pretty decent match up in the opening match of the tournament. I like Russia's kit, and Saudi Arabia is, well, a standard Nike kit. Nothing special but a solid match up IMO.

To consider this in a vaccum where we are at with our modern kit designs and templates....its pretty uninspiring.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

On 5/26/2018 at 3:43 PM, hendocfc said:

Also... Mexico can't wear green but Germany can? Doesn't add up...

I'm guessing that Mexico wearing its change kit against South Korea stems from the sock clash -- since Mexico would've had to change to white socks to avoid a clash with Korea's red, they probably just opted to wear and show off the full change kit. With Sweden and Germany the other two teams in the group (no clashes there), this gives Mexico the opportunity to wear the change kit without it being a random introduction.

6fQjS3M.png

11 hours ago, Bayne said:

To consider this in a vaccum where we are at with our modern kit designs and templates....its pretty uninspiring.

The Saudi kit kinda sucks, but I really like that Russian kit. Not sure whether I'd like it more or less with a second blue stripe on the home shirt to match the socks, but I really do like that design.

6fQjS3M.png

23 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

There is no rule like this, look at Switzerland kits. :)

4r2eer.png

8 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

There is no rule like this, look at Switzerland kits. :)

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/12/fifas-2018-world-cup-kit-rules-are-immense.html This does show Puma being allowed to have the badge centered on the chest, but not at the collar. That is what is banned, sorry for the confusion. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived