Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

A friend just sent this to me, says he saw it in Jacksonville. Never seen this logo before. Font is the same as current, though. I hope this isn't something new for next season.

IMG_20171022_150455.jpg

This logo reminds me of the one I seen in the weight room of the Jags locker room a while back, still very interesting. 

? and even more so with the Jags in the mouth. 

A6EE5042-43C1-4A54-AE0D-336E74FBCEF1.jpeg

#DTWD #GoJaguars

27 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

This logo reminds me of the one I seen in the weight room of the Jags locker room a while back, still very interesting. 

I can't stop looking at this.

Mostly because it says "balls" right between the eyes for no apparent reason.

Yeah I chuckled when I noticed that, also in relation to what someone said a page back. 

2012 JAGS did make the change to black primary late but they got a waver due to new ownership.  Because that set never even had black uniforms until Shad got here. 

#DTWD #GoJaguars

51 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

Do you think the hat logo is legit?

Jaguars

If it's on a New Era cap, the official provider for the NFL, then I would say the logo is real. But it might be one of those logos that's part of the team set but will never see the field except on a cap and that's really it. Like this logo for the Pats. I have only seen it on caps TB wears. 

2011_8_bestof_brady.jpg

Go A's!

8 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

If it's on a New Era cap, the official provider for the NFL, then I would say the logo is real. But it might be one of those logos that's part of the team set but will never see the field except on a cap and that's really it. Like this logo for the Pats. I have only seen it on caps TB wears. 

2011_8_bestof_brady.jpg

You might be onto something here but still a tad strange that leaks are happening 6 months before the official reveal.

Jaguars

14 minutes ago, Teal said:

You might be onto something here but still a tad strange that leaks are happening 6 months before the official reveal.

It's not a leak. A leak would be a photo of something listed on a style sheet sent to retail stores - along those lines. If it's already in the store it's 100% not the new logo

One underappreciated aspect of the first Jaguars logo was the decision to not give it a keyline on the helmets. 

56484665.jpg.7f14e001845fa294a5b67db44de7d2c3.jpg51868164.thumb.jpg.e0ef1c94af76b85ebc96620b47a4ab4f.jpg

This was a great decision and one reason why I wasn't a huge fan of the teal flake you guys all seem to love. This actually is like the Jaguar is coming out of the shadows. Really dynamic and sharp. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

A few of my clothing vendors offer blank New Era caps for wholesale. While that is the correct brand, I wouldn't look into that as pointing to its authenticity. Someone with an embroidery machine and access to NE wholesale could have made this easily. 

2 hours ago, BigDmo said:

A few of my clothing vendors offer blank New Era caps for wholesale. While that is the correct brand, I wouldn't look into that as pointing to its authenticity. Someone with an embroidery machine and access to NE wholesale could have made this easily. 

That is correct. But based on that photo, that second cap could be the exact same one. If it isn't a one-off cap and there are multiple, then it makes it less likely to be a custom and it to be an actual cap NE produced. 

Side note on Jags wearing teal Nov 5 -- they say it will likely be paired with black pants. Sign of what they may want to make a permanent home set?

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-JaguarsNews/Jaguars-launch-FOREVERTEAL-community-cmpaign-in-advance-of-Nov-5-homecoming-game/2540890a-0528-44df-9714-ec88d95c0797 

Go A's!

7 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

Side note on Jags wearing teal Nov 5 -- they say it will likely be paired with black pants. Sign of what they may want to make a permanent home set?

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-JaguarsNews/Jaguars-launch-FOREVERTEAL-community-cmpaign-in-advance-of-Nov-5-homecoming-game/2540890a-0528-44df-9714-ec88d95c0797 

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, McCarthy said:

One underappreciated aspect of the first Jaguars logo was the decision to not give it a keyline on the helmets. 

This was a great decision and one reason why I wasn't a huge fan of the teal flake you guys all seem to love. This actually is like the Jaguar is coming out of the shadows. Really dynamic and sharp. 

That's a great point, it really does match that 'coming out of the shadows' look. Makes the rational for the current one all the more puzzling. 

Shadows was pretty adamant on correcting to showers, not sure I'd want to see that helmet. 

18 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

If it isn't a one-off cap and there are multiple, then it makes it less likely to be a custom and it to be an actual cap NE produced. 

Except that there is a fee for set up, so it is more cost effective to do more than one in hopes of selling them.

Math - if set up fee is $50, and embroidery fee is $20, then it costs $70 for one hat; $90 for 2; $110 for 3.

Cost for cap is $70 for 1, $45 for 2, $36ish for 3.  If you sell two of them for $45 and make three, 'yours' only cost you $20 :-)

Not that I've ever done this

It's where I sit.

12 hours ago, tubby34 said:

I'd like to see the inside of the cap. If the inside of the cap doesn't show the embroidery, it's New era made and a legit cap. If the embroidery is seen it could be a custom cap. 

Yeah its definitely legit.

Jaguars

Archived