Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/23/2017 at 10:44 AM, Teal said:

Whatever.

I have a feeling that logo could be legit... looks way too good to be a fake.

Random squiggly lines everywhere makes it a "too good to be fake" logo?  I think it's a nice logo, but still has a ways to go to be NFL-quality.  And I'd be surprised if the Jags went to a front-facing logo, unless it was a secondary.  Plus I don't think the wordmark would ever be in the jaws of the jaguar.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 minute ago, Sec19Row53 said:

The Jaguars looked better than normal today.

In no way shape or form did they look awesome.

The teal jersey/black pant combo looked so good, that the helmets didn’t even piss me off today. Just change the helmets to all black and keep everything else. 

I was just giddy to see teal back. Teal on black worked very well, too. It's just a shame this design will probably only be worn twice though. Next week will be a massive let down uniform wise after today.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

3 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

I was just giddy to see teal back. Teal on black worked very well, too. It's just a shame this design will probably only be worn twice though. Next week will be a massive let down uniform wise after today.

Well all signs point to teal and black for 2018 and beyond.

Jaguars

8 hours ago, Teal said:

Well all signs point to teal and black for 2018 and beyond.

I'd change the numbers to white or gold, but that teal jersey is a major improvement. If Jeffrey Laurie gets his wish and two helmets are allowed, I'd love to see a gold helmet for special occasions and black helmet as the primary. No gold pants though, just white and black.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

16 hours ago, TSHARE18 said:

The teal jersey/black pant combo looked so good, that the helmets didn’t even piss me off today. Just change the helmets to all black and keep everything else.

Either change the helmets to all black or teal flake (with the logo decal having a black keyline/fill-in for other black areas), or possibly gold flake if alternate helmets come back. Or black regular helmet and teal flake alternate.

Maybe a gold helmet would make a good alternate helmet as well.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

3 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

The good part of Sunday’s set was the teal, but it’s still not the best combo. White pants, though? Then we’re talking.

Oh, and white numbers too. 

I think Teal and Black are a better match.

Jaguars

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

The Jaguars need to keep the number font, go with a full matte black helmet, simplify the jerseys (no sleeve caps above all), introduce teal pants, swap black and teal for home and alternate jerseys.

I really like the black sleeves on the white jerseys, and think some type of black stripe treatment on the away jersey looks great when they have teal numbers. The sleeve caps on the teal and black jerseys look bad. Especially the teal sleeves on the black jersey. Gross.

Archived