Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JagAaron33 said:

Highly doubtful, but i guess anythings possible.

32 minutes ago, JagAaron33 said:

No, because they've not only been using that exact practice jersey design since the current uniform was debuted, but they've been using side-paneled practice jerseys going back to the previous brand (used to be white side-panels).

060GabbertRainCamp072812.jpg

24 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

Agreed since it's been those designs since 2013 and the understanding is they are more conservative than the current set.

Hmmm "more conservative than the current set." 

I wouldn't be opposed to this and I fully believe the new sets will be very traditional looking.

Jaguars

39 minutes ago, JagAaron33 said:

So basically "we're getting rid of the crap on the shoulders" = conservative :lol:

Conservative would be amazing! Go back to the Brunell uniforms....but lose the solid black pants....keep stripes on all the pants. I am really hoping for the following: 

• Helmet
    • Glossy Black
    • Black facemask
  • Jersey 
    • Teal 
    • White 
    • Black 
  • Pants: 
    • White
    • Black
    • Teal  
  • Color Rush Uniform
    • Solid Teal

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, nuordr said:

Conservative would be amazing! Go back to the Brunell uniforms....but lose the solid black pants....keep stripes on all the pants. I am really hoping for the following: 

• Helmet
    • Glossy Black
    • Black facemask
  • Jersey 
    • Teal 
    • White 
    • Black 
  • Pants: 
    • White
    • Black
    • Teal  
  • Color Rush Uniform
    • Solid Teal

I like the sounds of that!

Jaguars

There is chatter from people on twitter who have connections that the shield logo is dead and gone.

Also a few people who have seen the new uniforms (haven't given any real details) have said it is a definite upgrade from this past set and figure most will really like the new style.

44 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

There is chatter from people on twitter who have connections that the shield logo is dead and gone.

Also a few people who have seen the new uniforms (haven't given any real details) have said it is a definite upgrade from this past set and figure most will really like the new style.

Could you please post links to the tweets?

Jaguars

On 2018-02-08 at 1:15 PM, Teal said:

I like the sounds of that!

I’m with both you guys minus the teal pants, there are a few things I hope they bring back from the original set. 

1. black glossy helmet. I can’t stand the matte trend

2. Teal numbers on the road jersey

3. White pants for BOTH home and road. The black pants were a downgrade and teal pants with a black helmet and white jersey is just gross. 

4. Probably in the minority but if they could squeeze a modern take of the jaguars on the sleeve would be ideal. 

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

The Magic had Jaxson at the game tonight, and while I didn’t catch any pictures, it looked like he had the current uniforms but without the gold collar stripe and with black sleeves. Maybe I was seeing things, but that could be it.

Was he wearing the white jersey? The current white jerseys have black sleeves and black collar.

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

The Magic had Jaxson at the game tonight, and while I didn’t catch any pictures, it looked like he had the current uniforms but without the gold collar stripe and with black sleeves. Maybe I was seeing things, but that could be it.

What color was the jersey? Highly doubt they send the mascot out wearing it before unveiling it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived