Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

4 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I’d like the Eagles to go this route, with the bird wings hanging over the players arms. They could sew in some handles so the players could slide their hands in and use the wings to fly up the field. Ultimate example of function over aesthetics. Not sure how they’d hold the ball though, might have to put a little marcupial patch on the belly. I’m sure the smart guys at Nike can figure that out. 

Genius_logo.png

Drive for five..... Shots to my head

With the Seats burning at Citi ahead

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I’d like the Eagles to go this route, with the bird wings hanging over the players arms. They could sew in some handles so the players could slide their hands in and use the wings to fly up the field. Ultimate example of function over aesthetics. Not sure how they’d hold the ball though, might have to put a little marcupial patch on the belly. I’m sure the smart guys at Nike can figure that out. 

main-qimg-a35a55a4ad57daf7d88a3f5585f38a

On 11/16/2017 at 9:19 AM, Teal said:

Any new rumours or rumblings?

On 11/29/2017 at 10:48 PM, Teal said:

Great news!

Have you heard any other rumblings my friend?

On 1/24/2018 at 9:18 PM, Teal said:

I'm so intrigued.... we are so close yet so far.

On 1/25/2018 at 8:44 PM, Teal said:

I wonder if we will get some type of jaguar print on the unis?

Just because Teal can't I did!

44 minutes ago, hugevolsfan said:

Just because Teal can't I did!

To quote or suspended comrade ...

On 2/23/2018 at 9:08 AM, Teal said:

Not too far to go....

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

8 minutes ago, JagAaron33 said:

The gold's not totally gone yet; all the free agent signings the Jags had in the building today were wearing a cap with a gold bill on it. :) 

Is it this year's draft cap? They could just be using an older cap. Regardless, getting rid of gold while keeping a logo that is primarily gold sounds worse than a screen door on a submarine.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, sweeper13 said:

the lack of gold is concerning here

The White Jaguar is really being pushed.  That's not inspiring.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, JagAaron33 said:

The gold's not totally gone yet; all the free agent signings the Jags had in the building today were wearing a cap with a gold bill on it. :) 

29 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

The cap is the crummy honeycomb 39thirty. So it's def last years stock, but look at the graphics. 

Newly signed Donte Moncrief wearing old hat, and old helmet on the table.

Still not taking much stock in the all-white jaguar graphic. If that was the change, they would have made the announcement by now instead of April news that reads "The logo we've used on social media for months is now the primary logo". Maybe they'll use it for Color Rush...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

33 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Newly signed Donte Moncrief wearing old hat, and old helmet on the table.

Technically thats the current hat and helmet, as we havent had anything new released.

Yes we all know change is coming....but you cant not have a helmet or hat for new signees.

3 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Technically thats the current hat and helmet, as we havent had anything new released.

Yes we all know change is coming....but you cant not have a helmet or hat for new signees.

Well...it's possible to have the new stuff right away, just not probable, given how releases seem to be pushed to April ^_^

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Is it this year's draft cap? They could just be using an older cap. Regardless, getting rid of gold while keeping a logo that is primarily gold sounds worse than a screen door on a submarine.

Yeah, but not as bad as turning a logo that's supposed to be gold into all-white, apparently.

1 hour ago, sweeper13 said:

the lack of gold is concerning here

Aside from it looking like a snow leopard, I think it's a much better design than what they have now. The flatness and lack or pseudo realistic coloring makes it an actual logo, rather than a cartoon. 

1 hour ago, hawk36 said:

Aside from it looking like a snow leopard, I think it's a much better design than what they have now. The flatness and lack or pseudo realistic coloring makes it an actual logo, rather than a cartoon. 

nah it just looks like something you would see in a coloring book.

Drive for five..... Shots to my head

With the Seats burning at Citi ahead

Archived