JagAaron33

Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

Recommended Posts

On 3/5/2018 at 1:27 AM, Gupti said:

I used @j'villejags's clean renderings of the new unis to illustrate what I think would be a better execution of the concept that they're running with (I colored in some stripes and added outlines, the rest is his work). They still aren't perfect, per se, but I'd tolerate something like this a lot more.

 

RmtvAXw.png

RlS737d.png

v32eKXS.png

 

Friend, it appears that you’ve been robbed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

 

Friend, it appears that you’ve been robbed

 

It’s actually not my work! @j’villejags was really the one who made these renderings. My post was only some tweaks to those renderings. All credit goes to him for those. Your concern is appreciated, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being we keep seeing all white jaguars. Rumors of no outlines on numbers. Only black and teal. Could it be they’re going with...

 

missouri-yellow-uniforms.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ it’s safe to say that we’ve seen the uniforms with the only outstanding points being the exact number font and whether the teal is primary or the black. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They used that all white Jaguar all the time on social platforms the for past few years. Also, the full colored Gold Jaguar was used all over the place during free agency on Instagram posts, twitter, etc. but for some reason that's ignored. 

 

I will print out this post and eat it if they change their logo to an all white Jaguar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gr3g3 said:

They used that all white Jaguar all the time on social platforms the for past few years. Also, the full colored Gold Jaguar was used all over the place during free agency on Instagram posts, twitter, etc. but for some reason that's ignored. 

 

I will print out this post and eat it if they change their logo to an all white Jaguar.

Maybe their helmets will look like 

4959470341.jpg?w=600&h=313&crop=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2018 at 9:14 PM, RealSkillsAbraham said:

Dont know how they keep screwing this up. gold is a great accent color

Yes, they were originally a teal/black team, then they were a black/gold team. Now they're talking about deemphasizing gold for teal, while really it should be deemphasizing black for teal. They should be a teal/gold team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FALCON6 said:

Yes, they were originally a teal/black team, then they were a black/gold team. Now they're talking about deemphasizing gold for teal, while really it should be deemphasizing black for teal. They should be a teal/gold team.

They were never a "black/gold team". Also, they should never be a "teal/gold team". They should be what they were: a black/teal team with gold accents. All 3 colors with gold being the tertiary. 

 

pZQ8KVA.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

They were never a "black/gold team". Also, they should never be a "teal/gold team". They should be what they were: a black/teal team with gold accents. All 3 colors with gold being the tertiary. 

 

pZQ8KVA.gif

A+ use of that gif.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

That was annoying.

 

The movie? Yes, definitely the worst. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2018 at 9:56 PM, PaleVermilion81 said:

They were never a "black/gold team". Also, they should never be a "teal/gold team". They should be what they were: a black/teal team with gold accents. All 3 colors with gold being the tertiary. 

 

pZQ8KVA.gif

Their current home unis? I see more gold than teal, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FALCON6 said:

Their current home unis? I see more gold than teal, man.

 

You mean with the giant teal sleeves and the teal stripe on their pants? I know. I immediately look at those uniforms and think "yep, black and gold". Sure their helmet is half gold, as a whole their uniforms have more teal than gold. Teal numbers on the away, teal jersey for their alternate. They were never a black and gold team.

 

Jacksonville-Jaguars_Wesley-Hitt_Getty-I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their unis Now wouldn’t be bad if they just changed fonts and made the helmet all black 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jgiff17 said:

Their unis Now wouldn’t be bad if they just changed fonts and made the helmet all black 

Can we all come to agreement that most people on these forums are just Clifford Devoe switching in and out of bodies?

4b3f65c6-498e-4207-b3d3-38f14ca00041-tum

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jgiff17 said:

Their unis Now wouldn’t be bad if they just changed fonts and made the helmet all black 

The font is the best part of the uniform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the heat suck said:

The font is the best part of the uniform.

That doesn't make it good though..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.