2017-18 College Hockey Thread

BurdBranding

I really never see updates for college hockey uniforms, which sucks because I think some schools look really sharp! So, here it is, whether it is NCAA or ACHA (club level), show me what's new or something we haven't seen yet.

To start, I want to present to you the ASU NCAA helmet decals for this year. The more I look at them the more they grow on me. What do you think?

IMG_3561.PNG

25 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Those look AWESOME! You are right, college hockey uniforms look great these days. Wish more teams in the south would adopt college hockey...Arizona, UNLV, UCLA and Stanford would all be good schools for it IMO. 

UNLV does have club hockey, it's growing bigger in the desert, especially now that the Golden Knights are in town.

2 hours ago, TheHealthiestScratch said:

I really never see updates for college hockey uniforms, which sucks because I think some schools look really sharp! So, here it is, whether it is NCAA or ACHA (club level), show me what's new or something we haven't seen yet.

To start, I want to present to you the ASU NCAA helmet decals for this year. The more I look at them the more they grow on me. What do you think?

IMG_3561.PNG

I'd like to see NHL teams try something like this.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived