13 hours ago, JCRGraphix said:

Fantastic! I enjoy a good modernization of an old look. 

17 hours ago, Griffinmarlins said:

That is awesome. Really like the one with the black stroke around it. 

17 hours ago, C-Squared said:

Every little tweak is an improvement, really nice job!

Thanks everyone. I tried to give the lizard correct details while slipping in a mean expression. I wanted someone that knows horned lizards to be able to look and say "wow he even got _________ right!" while still making it athletic and giving it mascot style. I really like working with these older looking logos so keep a lookout for more coming!

TCUHat.png.4b47c3329890dd23dc6794ad4c7f3421.pngTCUShirt.png.ae2bbe91afb0d7fb14b2875ce9cec0c3.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 10/3/2017 at 10:15 AM, hettinger_rl said:

Not a TCU fan but of another team with similar color scheme in the same conference haha but would be cool to see the athletic department take this idea and run with it. If I were a frog I would buy stuff with this logo on it. 

Thanks everyone. I tried to give the lizard correct details while slipping in a mean expression. I wanted someone that knows horned lizards to be able to look and say "wow he even got _________ right!" while still making it athletic and giving it mascot style. I really like working with these older looking logos so keep a lookout for more coming!

TCUHat.png.4b47c3329890dd23dc6794ad4c7f3421.pngTCUShirt.png.ae2bbe91afb0d7fb14b2875ce9cec0c3.png

Archived