Jump to content

CFB Interactive Concepts (The American completed 1/15)


Chapeeko
 Share

Recommended Posts

So going back to the big12 (sorry) I think it would add a lot more character to the Baylor uniforms if you added some more beat elements like when rg3 was there, the subtle paw prints and claw marks. This has been one of there best looks in my opinion. Also Collin Klein on Kstate, brings back great memories of Baylor singlehandedly bringing Collin out of the heisman race, and Kstate out of the BCS championship, Fun times

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate it.

 

 

Big 10 West

 

Illinois

Nothing too much changed here, just some touch ups.

nbiDyTB.png

 

Iowa

Based the striping off of their old basketball uniforms. Included some more options for helmets, pants, and jerseys. As much as I hate to admit it, a blackout at Kinnick would be awesome.

JW9dImi.png

 

Minnesota

I based this striping pattern off of the block M. I touched up the number font a little bit to make it less goofy looking. I have to admit, this is one of my favorites, although I might be a little bit biased. :P

88NawRI.png

 

Nebraska

I ditched their boring outdated helmet for a new helmet with their logo on it. I eliminated the striping from their N logo. I tried to match a number font to their logo.

B46sPlZ.png

 

Northwestern

I had a bit of trouble balancing the colors in this one. I focused on black more because I think that they can make it look good. I moved the striped from the chest because I think that gimmick has run its course for them. Included some stars from the Chicago flag since they want to be considered "Chicago's team".

vEnounc.png

 

Purdue

Brought back the traditional striping. Moved the cowcatchers to the sleeves. 

PbpidIr.png

 

Wisconsin

Oh boy, I expect to catch a lot of heat for this one. I ditched black entirely, no black facemask, no black in the logo. I ditched their current logo, I think a more traditional W in their iconic font is a better representation of the school and its fan base. I revived the infamous Scrabble game uniforms from 2012. I feel like the shoulder yoke is an under-utilized element and Wisconsin could use it and own it. 

SFINJ0Y.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2017 at 7:54 AM, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Also Collin Klein on Kstate, brings back great memories of Baylor singlehandedly bringing Collin out of the heisman race, and Kstate out of the BCS championship, Fun times

Did you have to bring that up? :cursing:

 

Only a few major complaints with this batch, foremost being:  THE PANT STRIPES DON'T MATCH AAAAAAAAHHH

(For the record, I'm referring to Nebraska and Wisconsin.)

 

The other major complaint is that purple and black go together like cats vs. dogs.  The Rockies haven't made it work, and the Kings didn't make it work.  Two dark colors don't coexist well at all.  I know that you have to work within your limitations, and I understand that.  But the influx of black on Northwestern's look is depressing.

 

(cats win every time)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

Did you have to bring that up? :cursing:

 

Only a few major complaints with this batch, foremost being:  THE PANT STRIPES DON'T MATCH AAAAAAAAHHH

(For the record, I'm referring to Nebraska and Wisconsin.)

 

The other major complaint is that purple and black go together like cats vs. dogs.  The Rockies haven't made it work, and the Kings didn't make it work.  Two dark colors don't coexist well at all.  I know that you have to work within your limitations, and I understand that.  But the influx of black on Northwestern's look is depressing.

 

(cats win every time)

Don’t worry Danny. Baylor Sucks!!

Roll Toad!

 

I like Nebraska’s new look. Also the blackout uni for Iowa would be awesome. Not a fan of Wisconsin, but I do love Purdue. A black helmet with white jersey and pants looks great. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2017 at 4:47 AM, Chapeeko said:

Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate it.

 

 

Big 10 West

 

Illinois

Nothing too much changed here, just some touch ups.

nbiDyTB.png

 

Iowa

Based the striping off of their old basketball uniforms. Included some more options for helmets, pants, and jerseys. As much as I hate to admit it, a blackout at Kinnick would be awesome.

JW9dImi.png

 

Minnesota

I based this striping pattern off of the block M. I touched up the number font a little bit to make it less goofy looking. I have to admit, this is one of my favorites, although I might be a little bit biased. :P

88NawRI.png

 

Nebraska

I ditched their boring outdated helmet for a new helmet with their logo on it. I eliminated the striping from their N logo. I tried to match a number font to their logo.

B46sPlZ.png

 

Northwestern

I had a bit of trouble balancing the colors in this one. I focused on black more because I think that they can make it look good. I moved the striped from the chest because I think that gimmick has run its course for them. Included some stars from the Chicago flag since they want to be considered "Chicago's team".

vEnounc.png

 

Purdue

Brought back the traditional striping. Moved the cowcatchers to the sleeves. 

PbpidIr.png

 

Wisconsin

Oh boy, I expect to catch a lot of heat for this one. I ditched black entirely, no black facemask, no black in the logo. I ditched their current logo, I think a more traditional W in their iconic font is a better representation of the school and its fan base. I revived the infamous Scrabble game uniforms from 2012. I feel like the shoulder yoke is an under-utilized element and Wisconsin could use it and own it. 

SFINJ0Y.png

I definitely give you credit for trying something new with Wisconsin, and the final product came out pretty good. The combinations look great when the shoulder yoke matches the helmet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Once again, thanks for all the feedback.

 

Pac-12 South

 

Arizona

Used a mixture of eras and tried to not make things too busy.

evfLRPV.png

 

Arizona State

Tried to mimic the pitchfork with the helmet and shoulders. Brought back Sparky. 

uQyGVOU.png

 

Colorado

Brought back the stripes. Kept a lot of options.

Pxz1QTm.png

 

UCLA

Had a tough time with this. Went with Clarendon and traditional stripes. I might go back to this one later.

gRwT8Hu.png

 

USC

New pant stripe that utilizes their official Trojan pattern.

sNlEfjw.png

 

Utah

Brought back the mountains, their current look is too cluttered. Updated their logo to give it a western feel, and reflected that unto the numbers as well.

M3zthsg.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Time to finish off the P5.

 

Pac-12 North

 

California

Brought back their past look. 

jT03rcW.png

 

Oregon

Tried to keep things simple. Let the colors and combinations shine. 

pZ0ra1c.png

 

Oregon State

Once again shout-out to @mattwillcox for this design.

4HKViID.png

 

Stanford

Some extra striping added.

19faQEN.png

 

Washington

No more black. New striping pattern used.

ewOT578.png

 

Washington State

Updated their past look. Got rid of the double gray.

MY0hmaa.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love it!

 

Excellent work on ASU and Wazzu.  Washington is a major improvement!  Terrific!

 

Arizona and Oregon State need some more trim, and UCLA's blues don't coexist well, but overall, these are very, very good.

 

I presume you'll be doing Group of 5, too?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the kind words. I plan on finishing the G5 as well. 

 

FBS Independent

 

Army

Incorporated their old striping onto the sleeves.

fx46QKp.png

 

BYU

Royal blue > navy.

LzXXmRz.png

 

Notre Dame

Tried to make the pants seem "golden" as well as the number trim. Green alternate features more gold.

44u2JLz.png

 

UMass

Nothing crazy here either. Font to match their logo as well as striping to match the logo as well.

DMOaYHC.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.