Watford v. Stoke

West Brom v. Man City

Bournemouth v. Chelsea

Brighton v. Southampton

Leicester v. Everton

Burnley v. Newcastle

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Man United v. Tottenham - Spurs are playing well right now, while ManU have petered out after a fantastic start. (1-0 Spurs) 

Arsenal v. Swansea - Swansea don't seem to have the attack to really threaten Arsenal at home. (1-0 Arsenal) 

Crystal Palace v. West Ham - Both of these teams are playing pitifully right now, but I think if one has to win, Palace will be more motivated, especially at home. (0-0)

Liverpool v. Huddersfield - Huddersfield pulled off a shocker last week, but I'll doubt they'll get the best of Liverpool, especially with Klopp coaching for his job. (3-1 Liverpool) 

Watford v. Stoke - Stoke have massively underachieved this season, and that should continue, Watford are just the better side, plus they're at home. (2-1 Watford) 

West Brom v. Man City - Nobody is stopping Man City at this point, especially a mediocre side like West Brom. (3-0 City) 

Bournemouth v. Chelsea - Bournemouth seem to finally have gotten their act together, but Chelsea are too good to drop one to the Cherries. (2-0 Chelsea) 

Brighton v. Southampton - Brighton are a sneaky-good side, especially at home, but I'll take Southampton and their solid defense. (1-0 Southampton) 

Leicester v. Everton - This one seems likely for a draw, featuring two struggling sides who've recently had managerial changes. (1-1) 

Burnley v. Newcastle - I like Burnley at home to pick up three points, but I could easily see Newcastle getting a draw here. (1-0 Burnley) 

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Gameweek 10 Results:

59f9cc2cadce0_CCSLCPickEmGW10.PNG.3477e1d33e6741e6bb94a7e866c76573.PNG

GW10 winners: jmoe, Crabcake, and Magic all coming in with a 6-2-2 (20 points) this week.  jmoe is on good form, 3 wins in a row and 9 points clear at the top.

GW10 loser: MJWalker with a 4-2-4 (14 points).

Gameweek 11 Fixtures:

Stoke v. Leicester

Huddersfield v. West Brom

Newcastle v. Bournemouth

Southampton v. Burnley

Swansea v. Brighton

West Ham v. Liverpool

Spurs v. Crystal Palace

Man City v. Arsenal

Chelsea v. Man United

Everton v. Watford

Following Gameweek 11 there's an international break, we'll resume the contest after it.  Unless you want to predict some of those games too, but I'm not especially inclined to.  But it's up to you guys.

spacer.png

Stoke v. Leicester

Newcastle v. Bournemouth

Southampton v. Burnley

Swansea v. Brighton

West Ham v. Liverpool

Spurs v. Crystal Palace

Man City v. Arsenal

Chelsea v. Man United

Everton v. Watford

Gameweek 11 Fixtures:

Stoke v. Leicester

Newcastle v. Bournemouth

Southampton v. Burnley

Swansea v. Brighton

West Ham v. Liverpool

Spurs v. Crystal Palace

Man City v. Arsenal - (Have to pick an upset)

Chelsea v. Man United

Everton v. Watford

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Stoke v. Leicester - 2 straight wins for Leicester will give them the necessary confidence to defeat Stoke.

Huddersfield v. West Brom - Home team makes the difference here, as West Brom are struggling (winless in 5)

Newcastle v. Bournemouth - Newcastle are a top half team at home, playing a Bournemouth team sitting in the relegation zone.

Southampton v. Burnley - See below.

Swansea v. Brighton - Two not great teams but I'll take the home side with a Tammy Abraham who will be oozing confidence after his England call-up.

West Ham v. Liverpool - West Ham appear to be fighting relegation (somehow) and Liverpool should be confident heading in with 2 straight wins.

Spurs v. Crystal Palace - Spurs just beat freakin' Real Madrid at Wembley.  They should handle Palace.

Man City v. Arsenal - City look close to unbeatable at the moment.  Arsenal are in good form but won't be able to slow down the Citizens.

Chelsea v. Man United - This is totally gonna be either a draw or a 1-0 United win.  Either way I can't see Chelsea getting 3 points from Mourinho, especially not after that horror show in Rome.

Everton v. Watford - Everton will still be adapting to a new manager, and they haven't exactly struck confidence even with their previous manager.

spacer.png

Stoke v. Leicester - Should be a tight matchup between two teams in good form. I'll go with Leicester as they have been playing with more confidence in the past few weeks. (2-2) 

Huddersfield v. West Brom - Matchup between two of the clubs on the lower end of the league, I like West Brom as they normally find a way to win games like these, and stay out of the relegation line. (0-1 WBA) 

Newcastle v. Bournemouth - Newcastle are a tough side to beat at home. Bournemouth have played better as of late, but I don't like their odds to snag three at St. James's Park. (1-0 Newcastle)

Southampton v. Burnley - Southampton are a tough side to break down, especially at home. However, they also have a hard time scoring, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because Burnley aren't that great either way. (0-0) 

Swansea v. Brighton - Swansea are another side that is tough to score on. Brighton has impressed, but this team has overachieved given their quality, I like Swansea here. (2-1 Swansea)

West Ham v. Liverpool - West Ham are somehow more atrocious at defending than Liverpool, should be an easy 3 for the Reds, who need to keep pace with the Top 5. 

Spurs v. Crystal Palace - Spurs are in good form, having (somewhat luckily) topped Real 3-1 in the Champions League. Palace could sneak up on them, but Palace isn't very good. (2-0 Spurs) 

Man City v. Arsenal - Arsenal have actually been somewhat decent this year, but I feel that City are a little too much for them at the moment. It is going to need to take a great performance from Sanchez and/or Ozil to keep pace. Even then, I'm not sure Arsenal have the quality at the back to slow down City's potent attack. (3-1 City) 

Chelsea v. Man United - Chelsea have not been in good form as of late, and they should have a hard time scoring (and defending) against United. (1-0 United) 

Everton v. Watford - Gah, I hate myself. Maybe this will be the week Everton turn around, they certainly have the talent to do so. (1-1) 

@DScruggy729: You have Arsenal bolded but say in your explanation that you think City will win.

Stoke v. Leicester - Two evenly matched teams on good streaks. Have to go with the home team here. 1-1

Huddersfield v. West Brom - Once again, home field strikes again between two reeling teams. 2-1 HUD

Newcastle v. Bournemouth - Newcastle are a great team at home, especially when playing a Bournemouth who is currently in the relegation zone. 3-1 NEW

Southampton v. Burnley - While Southampton are very good at home, neither team has any true lethal attacking power. 0-0

Swansea v. Brighton - Swansea is also very tough to beat at home, and is facing a pretty bad Brighton team that is currently overachieving. 1-0 SWA

West Ham v. Liverpool - Liverpool should be confident with their recent performance, and West Ham can't stop anything. Liverpool's defense will give a couple away and West Ham will keep it close, but Liverpool takes it. 4-2 LIV

Spurs v. Crystal Palace - Spurs are on great form at "home" vs a bad Palace team. 2-1 TOT

Man City v. Arsenal - Man City is simply unstoppable at the moment, AND they're at home. 3-1 MCI

Chelsea v. Man United - Just a gut feeling. While Chelsea haven't been in the greatest form, I think this has draw written all over it. 1-1

Everton v. Watford - Watford is reeling and Everton needs motivation while currently sitting in the relegation zone. 2-2

ExJworW.png

Gameweek 11 Results:

5a00978780366_CCSLCPickEmGW11.PNG.3bfa55f304a3cf835d4ce125177fa118.PNG

Of course I pick all the home teams on the week where almost every road team wins.

GW11 Winner: For the first time, jmoe does not come out on top (at least in part), as Magic puts up a very good 7-1-2 (22 points).

GW11 Loser: MJ's dealing with some poor form at the moment, 3-1-6 (10 points).

We've got an international break coming up this week, I figured I'd post the upcoming fixtures anyway and leave it up to you all when you want to enter in your picks.  The Premier League resumes on Saturday, November 18.

Gameweek 12 Fixtures:

Arsenal v. Spurs

Bournemouth v. Huddersfield

Burnley v. Swansea

Crystal Palace v. Everton

Leicester v. Man City

Liverpool v. Southampton

West Brom v. Chelsea

Man Utd v. Newcastle

Watford v. West Ham

Brighton v. Stoke

spacer.png

Gameweek 12 Fixtures:

Arsenal v. Spurs

Burnley v. Swansea

Leicester v. Man City

Liverpool v. Southampton

West Brom v. Chelsea

Man Utd v. Newcastle

Watford v. West Ham

Brighton v. Stoke

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Arsenal v. Spurs - This is a very even matchup, and I think this one ends even. 1-1

Bournemouth v. Huddersfield - Both teams are coming off of good 1-0 wins over quality sides, but Huddersfield is simply the better team. 1-0 HUD

Burnley v. Swansea - Burnley is an underrated side that is facing an average Swansea team at home. 1-0 BUR

Crystal Palace v. Everton - This Palace team is terrible. Everton are coming off of a good win. 2-0 EVE

Leicester v. Man City - Basically the same thing that I said last week; City are currently unstoppable. Leicester will put up a fight, but it won't be enough. 3-1 MCI

Liverpool v. Southampton - Liverpool are at home vs. a not great Southampton side. 0-0

West Brom v. Chelsea - Chelsea are coming off of a good home win vs Man United and facing a West Brom team on a bad streak. 1-0 CHE

Man Utd v. Newcastle - Newcastle are not the best away from the friendly confines of St. James' Park, and facing a pretty good Man United at home. 3-0 MUN

Watford v. West Ham - Two bad teams on losing streaks. Home field takes this one. 1-1

Brighton v. Stoke - Two evenly matched teams, but I have to pick the home team here. 2-2

ExJworW.png

Arsenal v. Spurs

Burnley v. Swansea

Leicester v. Man City

Liverpool v. Southampton

West Brom v. Chelsea

Man Utd v. Newcastle

Watford v. West Ham

Brighton v. Stoke

spacer.png

Arsenal v. Spurs - Spurs are the better team, and while Christian Eriksen will still be on fire following the hat-trick against Ireland, Arsenal are desperate for a victory, a Lacazette goal will get the Gunners a face-saving point. (1-1) 

Bournemouth v. Huddersfield - Bournemouth have been playing better after a sluggish start, taking three points from the Magpies on the road, they should be good for three at home. (2-1) 

Burnley v. Swansea - Burnley are a scrappy good side playing a Swansea team that has trouble scoring, at home. Won't be easy but Burnley should get it done. (1-0)

Crystal Palace v. Everton - Everton had a huge momentum swing last time out, coming back from down 2-0 to Watford to win 3-0. That momentum should carry the Toffees to three points against a Crystal Palace team that, while improved, are still an incredibly soft side. (0-2) 

Leicester v. Man City - City should keep their mojo going, they made not be putting in 5 in the net every weekend, but they're miles ahead of Leicester. (1-3) 

Liverpool v. Southampton - Classic offense vs. defense matchup, but I just don't think Southampton has the offensive firepower to get through the shaky Liverpool defense at Anfield. (1-0)

West Brom v. Chelsea - West Brom seem to be dropping off to the bottom of the table, and Conte needs to re-build confidence and consistency into his side. (0-2) 

Man Utd v. Newcastle - Can't see a way for Newcastle on the road here, Man U are too much for the Magpies. (2-0)

Watford v. West Ham - It's always tricky to see how a new side will show up with a new manager, but Watford are good enough to win at home. (2-1) 

Brighton v. Stoke - Brighton are scrappy underdogs, but something tells me they'll fall back to reality sooner or later. Stoke need to see some results as well. (2-2) 

Gameweek 12 Fixtures:

Arsenal v. Spurs

Burnley v. Swansea

Leicester v. Man City

Liverpool v. Southampton

West Brom v. Chelsea

Man Utd v. Newcastle

Watford v. West Ham

Brighton v. Stoke

Gameweek 12 Results:

link

GW 12 Winners: @DScruggy729 and @Magic Dynasty, each with 7-2-1 (23 points).

GW 12 Loser: @MJWalker45, 5-2-3 (17 points).

Gameweek 13 Fixtures:

West Ham v. Leicester

Crystal Palace v. Stoke

Man Utd v. Brighton

Newcastle v. Watford

Swansea v. Bournemouth

Spurs v. West Brom

Liverpool v. Chelsea

Southampton v. Everton

Burnley v. Arsenal

Huddersfield v. Man City

spacer.png