Spurs v. West Brom

Liverpool v. Chelsea

Southampton v. Everton

Burnley v. Arsenal

Huddersfield v. Man City

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Ham v. Leicester - West Ham looked better last week, I'm thinking they'll deliver a better performance this week at home. They could win, but a draw is more likely. 1-1

Crystal Palace v. Stoke - Toughie. Both teams have been playing better as of late, but not good enough to shake the huge pressure. I think Palace will get a much-needed result at home. 1-1

Man Utd v. Brighton - United have already dropped a game to Huddersfied, I don't expect Mourinho to allow this side to slip-up again, especially after the poor Champions League performance. 4-1 

Newcastle v. Watford - Newcastle have been poor as of late, but they're usually a safe bet at home. This could go either way, but I think the Magpies will keep a clean sheet and secure a result. 0-0

Swansea v. Bournemouth - The Cherries have been playing well, and I expect their good form to continue against a Swansea side lacking attacking talent, and seeming headed for relegation. 0-2 

Spurs v. West Brom - Spurs need three points to keep pace with the top three, and West Brom are slipping at the worst time. This seems to be that their years avoiding the drop may be coming to an end. 3-0 

Liverpool v. Chelsea - Juicy matchup, I think it will be tighter than most will expect, but I'm not betting on this Liverpool team again. Conte needs to build consistency in the EPL after securing Champions League qualification. 1-2

Southampton v. Everton - Everton have been improved as of late, but still aren't playing to their potential. 1 goal should be enough in this matchup, but odds are we'll get neither. 0-0

Burnley v. Arsenal - Arsenal with Lacazette, Sanchez, and Ozil up front should be too much for any side outside the Top 6. Fresh off their momentum building victory in the North London derby, Arsenal should be a safe bet for three points here, though a draw or victory at home for Burnley wouldn't be particularly surprising considering the way Arsenal has been the past few years. 0-2 

Huddersfield v. Man City - City seem to be slowing down, but they still have way too much for Huddersfield. It will take a better opponent to hand them their first Premier League loss of the season. 0-2 

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

West Ham v. Leicester

Crystal Palace v. Stoke

Man Utd v. Brighton

Newcastle v. Watford

Swansea v. Bournemouth

Spurs v. West Brom

Liverpool v. Chelsea

Southampton v. Everton

Burnley v. Arsenal

Huddersfield v. Man City

spacer.png

Gameweek 13 Results:

link

GW13 Winners: Myself and @DScruggy729 come in with 5-4-1 (19 points).

GW13 Loser: In the words of the great Michael Scott, "How the turntables." @jmoe12 finishes in last with 2-4-4 (10 points).

Quick turnaround for Gameweek 14, I'm tagging the rest of you so you are sure to see this post so you can get your picks in in time.  Gameweek 14 starts on Tuesday. @jmac11281 @Magic Dynasty @MJWalker45

Gameweek 14 Fixtures:

Brighton v. Crystal Palace

Leicester v. Spurs

Watford v. Man Utd

West Brom v. Newcastle

Arsenal v. Huddersfield

Bournemouth v. Burnley

Chelsea v. Swansea

Everton v. West Ham

Man City v. Southamtpon

Stoke v. Liverpool

spacer.png

Gameweek 14 Fixtures:

Leicester v. Spurs

Watford v. Man Utd

West Brom v. Newcastle

Arsenal v. Huddersfield

Bournemouth v. Burnley

Chelsea v. Swansea

Everton v. West Ham

Man City v. Southamtpon

Stoke v. Liverpool

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Leicester v. Spurs

Watford v. Man Utd

West Brom v. Newcastle

Arsenal v. Huddersfield

Bournemouth v. Burnley

Chelsea v. Swansea

Everton v. West Ham

Man City v. Southamtpon

Stoke v. Liverpool

spacer.png

Brighton v. Crystal Palace - Palace are playing better, but Brighton is a scrappy side, and a tough one to beat at home. A win or draw for Brighton is most likely. 1-1

Leicester v. Spurs - Spurs are seemingly struggling again, and they just haven't quite had the punch in the PL this season so far. Maybe they'll get on track, but I think a draw is more likely against a Leicester team that has been playing well recently. 1-1

Watford v. Man Utd - Watford has been remarkable this year, but United are simply too much for them. It won't be an easy contest for United though. 0-1

West Brom v. Newcastle - A game between two ailing sides, with three points being needed by both to get a leg up on the drop. I have faith in the home side. 1-0

Arsenal v. Huddersfield - Arsenal seem to be playing with a renewed confidence, and while they didn't win by much last week, Burnley are a lot better than Huddserfield. 2-0

Bournemouth v. Burnley - Bournemouth has gotten their act together and is looking like they are headed for a solid finish, with some of their big-money offseason moves paying off. I like the Cherries here. 2-1

Chelsea v. Swansea - Swansea are hard to break down, but Chelsea are in need of points in order to keep chase with City. 2-0

Everton v. West Ham - See West Brom v Newcastle. 1-0

Man City v. Southamtpon - Man City are slowing down, and I will say a Southampton upset would not surprise me in the slightest. However, that just isn't a very smart pick. 1-0

Stoke v. Liverpool - Two teams that need points square off in a matchup that should feature some goals. I like Liverpool to build off of their momentum they steered at Anfield. 2-3

Leicester v. Spurs

Watford v. Man Utd

West Brom v. Newcastle

Arsenal v. Huddersfield

Bournemouth v. Burnley

Chelsea v. Swansea

Everton v. West Ham

Man City v. Southampton

Stoke v. Liverpool

Gameweek 14 results:

link

GW 14 Winners: @jmoe12, @jmac11281, and @Magic Dynasty all with 7-2-1 (23 points) in a tightly packed week.

GW 14 Losers: The rest of us, myself, @MJWalker45, and @DScruggy729, who only did one worse at 6-2-2 (20 points).  Lots of easy games to pick this week led to the high scores, though we all whiffed on Leicester v. Spurs.  Another quick turnaround for weekend games in Gameweek 15.

Gameweek 15 Fixtures:

Chelsea v. Newcastle

Brighton v. Liverpool

Everton v. Huddersfield

Leicester v. Burnley

Stoke v. Swansea

Watford v. Spurs

West Brom v. Crystal Palace

Arsenal v. Man Utd

Bournemouth v. Southampton

Man City v. West Ham

spacer.png

Chelsea v. Newcastle

Brighton v. Liverpool

Everton v. Huddersfield

Leicester v. Burnley

Stoke v. Swansea

Watford v. Spurs

Arsenal v. Manchester United

Manchester City v. West Ham

Chelsea v. Newcastle

Brighton v. Liverpool

Everton v. Huddersfield

Leicester v. Burnley

Stoke v. Swansea

Watford v. Spurs

Arsenal v. Man Utd

Man City v. West Ham

spacer.png

Chelsea v. Newcastle - Chelsea should be a safe bet at home against a mid-table team. 1-0 

Brighton v. Liverpool - Brighton won't be able to slow down Liverpool's attack, even at home. The Reds might leak a goal or two, but they should get three points. 1-3 

Everton v. Huddersfield - Everton should be able to keep their momentum rolling after thrashing West Ham. 2-0 

Leicester v. Burnley - Tough matchup. Burnley has been stout all year, but Leicester has been playing better as of late. 2-1

Stoke v. Swansea - Stoke aren't very good, but Swansea are anemic offensively. Draw is likely here. 1-1

Watford v. Spurs - Upset special. Spurs are reeling and Watford has been solid all year. 1-1

West Brom v. Crystal Palace - I like Palace here, they've been playing better in recent weeks, while West Brom are going in the opposite direction. 1-1

Arsenal v. Man Utd - Another upset. Arsenal is solid offensively with Lacazette, Sanchez, and Ozil. They should be able to exploit United's weakness at the back. 1-0

Bournemouth v. Southampton - Matchup between two mid-tier sides. A draw is likely, but I'll give the edge to Bournemouth since they are playing at home. 0-0

Man City v. West Ham - City has slowed down, and seem due to be knocked off one of these days, but not at home to West Ham. 2-0

Gameweek 15 Fixtures:

Chelsea v. Newcastle

Brighton v. Liverpool

Everton v. Huddersfield

Leicester v. Burnley

Stoke v. Swansea

Watford v. Spurs

Arsenal v. Man Utd

Man City v. West Ham

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Gameweek 15 Results:

link

GW 15 Winner: @jmoe12, who else, pulls off the first undefeated week of the season, going 7-3-0 (24 points).

GW 15 Losers: Myself, @MJWalker45, and @jmac11281 all go 5-3-2 (18 points) in a tight week.

So sorry it's taken me this long to get these results guys, I need to get better at remembering to do it consistently.  I'll do better next week.

Gameweek 16 Fixtures:

West Ham v. Chelsea

Burnley v. Watford

Crystal Palace v. Bournemouth

Huddersfield v. Brighton

Swansea v. West Brom

Spurs v. Stoke

Newcastle v. Leicester

Southampton v. Arsenal

Liverpool v. Everton

Man Utd v. Man City

spacer.png