What would you make an Olympic Sport?

Retromaniac

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I think Roller Hockey was also in Barcelona in 1992. They have that. Actually there is a good article in the past issue of The Hockey News about roller hockey. Can't remember the issue though. Also they should have 7's rugby. a much faster and more entertaining game of rugby. They have it in the Commonwealth Games. Plus I think Canada would do pretty well in that event, considering we are one of the better nations in 7's rugby.

Bikini Competions. Im sure some of you would like that.

I'm glad they didn't have that in the past. I would hate to see the East German participant. ^_^

:lol:

I was thinking to thorwing in a Lumberjack games event like log rolling.

I saw, I came, I left.

"I'm amazed that we're three pages into this discussion and up until this point nobody has suggested [cutting the cheese if you know what I mean]."

Because we're too classy to do that. *proceeds to break wind.*

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"Bikini Competions. Im sure some of you would like that."

"I'm glad they didn't have that in the past. I would hate to see the East German participant!" ^_^

I would not want to see the Soviet Union contestant for that either, if you know where I'm coming from JKR! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I have nit heard any serious move to get Rugby into the olympics, but if it was it would be more than likely sevens Rugby. (& a side Rugby Union) as thre time frame of the olympics wouldn't allow for a sensible 15-a-side tournament.

There is a move to get 20-20 cricket included in the 2012 games, not sure how serious it is yet!

(For the record Chess isn't in the Athens games)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived