USA concept

JQK

3 hours ago, JQK said:

Does this help alleviate some of that "Sam The Eagle" look a like comparisons? hahahahaUSA.thumb.png.bff4b3d74f30e95a65b01aa6853d2050.png

Bring the eye shape down closer to the beak. Eagles have forward facing optics and right now the eyes are on the side of the top of its head. ^_^

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I think this is really solid! The one thing that really bothers me is the weird grey shape being created behind the eagle by the notches of blue coming in from the outside of the roundel by the wings. They're pretty distracting and I think that just removing those notches would greatly improve this. 

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2017 at 7:51 PM, henburg said:

I think this is really solid! The one thing that really bothers me is the weird grey shape being created behind the eagle by the notches of blue coming in from the outside of the roundel by the wings. They're pretty distracting and I think that just removing those notches would greatly improve this. 

Ditto this; the notches seem a little unnecessary. I also think the wings could be a little bit longer. As it is he looks like he's struggling to hold those wings in a bit.  Pretty solid concept though.

Archived