IIHF/Olympic Hockey Redesign (93 teams!)

Edubdesign

Over the past year or so, I've been working on concepts for IIHF teams. I think I got a little bit carried away.

I've completed uniform designs for every single IIHF national team, including some other teams that haven't received IIHF recognition. 93 teams in all, 199 uniforms total. With Nike releasing the uniforms for this year's Olympics this week - and many not getting a good response - this felt like the right time to post these.

All the designs can be found via this imgur link. https://imgur.com/a/KUXEJ

Just to save you a click, here's what the teams taking part in this year's Olympics should (for me) look like.

9JXQ90w.png

PU0zA5Z.png

GvoCAnw.png

pJOw2Dl.png

mG5d8Ys.png

y0tDAMR.png

MvAO85z.png

DRSUUiJ.png

RX6uhsv.png

JyptCbD.png

wYDMNSj.png

lKoqe4d.png

6a85AGU.png

Every single one of these are fantastic! They push the boundaries of traditional designs, but they're all so good, that those who do break the unspoken rules look great! 

The only thing I could see that I would change is on the US sweaters. The logo on the road should still have red and white stripes like the flag, and not red and blue.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I gotta say this, all these jerseys of the countries ya did, WOW!!! I'm blown away for sure.. some cool ones, some wtf ones (but very interesting!!)

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived