2018 MLS Kits

labc93

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Is DC using the Regista template? It looks like that's the mid-driff stripe lowered a bit. 

I’m not really sure where you see the resemblance to the Regista template, either the new 2018 version with the color blocking on the shoulders, or the 2016 version with the diagonal color blocking on the midriff. Both iterations of the Regista template feature a large color block and one thin stripe beneath it, whereas the teaser from the DCU Team Store just shows several thin hoops:

adidas-regista-18-teamwear-kit-template-

adidas-regista-16-jersey-black-1.jpg

1500x500

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Weird. MNUFC doesn't have the replica version, only the authentic, so I didn't know this. 

This is because MNUFC got their kits from miteam, with new uniforms you will have division onto replica and authentic. :)

4r2eer.png

Based on the teasers we’ve seen, as well as the other kits that’ve already been released so far, here’s my prediction for the Timbers’ new secondary:

PUaxsC5.jpg

As a Timbers fan, I was personally hoping for either a green and white hooped kit like the ones worn by Timbers 2 the last couple years, or something slightly retro inspired, so I’d be pretty happy if it ends up looking like this. I think it’d be a pretty nice mix between the two with the subtle hoops on the front and the retro-looking collar and cuffs.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

29 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

You think that's the Adidas template they're going to use?

I would love to see them keep the Portland flag on the jock tag.  One of my favorite details.

I’m not sure on the exact details of the template they’ll use, but the latest teaser at least gave a look at the collar style:

DSeHpbgVAAAO6vr?format=jpg

I’m hoping there’ll be cuffs to match, but I just had to guess at that detail. And same for the stripes on the sides, as I could just as easily see them going with the stripes on the shoulders. It seems like Adidas is letting teams have a bit more freedom this year on the stripe placement, rather than having all the teams use the same stripe placement. And yeah, I too love the Portland City flag being used as the jock tag, so I’m hoping they use that detail on these new secondaries.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Atlanta United FC has announced that its United Soccer League affiliate will be branded as Atlanta United 2, which will be abbreviated as ATL UTD 2.

Atlanta United officially announces USL Affiliate Atlanta United 2

The ATL UTD 2 logo features the five vertical stripes found in the Atlanta United crest to reflect a direct relationship between the First Team, USL and Academy while honoring the club's five pillars of character. The circle shape pays homage to the city of Atlanta's seal. The dominant "2" sits at the center of the emblem, which differentiates it from the iconic, nested "A" found in the primary Atlanta United logo.  The Golden Spike is linked to the "2", tying the mark back to the city's railroad history. The spikes's connection with the "2" shows ATL UTD 2 is not just a second team. It is rooted to the city and is a vital part of Atlanta United.

Archived