At

On 11/23/2017 at 11:20 AM, natolian10 said:

Here's the next team, the Chicago Bulls

CHICAGO BULLS

laodv8Z.png

LmundM1.png

AsIwcgv.png

DESIGN: -Stripe design from the shorts and jersey cuffs

-Diamond design from shorts onto the sleeve cap. I had to adjust the size and shape a little bit

HELMET: -Normal glossy red helmet

-The logo was an issue for me with it being a majority red logo on a red helmet. I tried a white outline but the horns got lost. 

-Red stripe design

JERSEYS: -Diamond pattern on sleeve caps

-No wordmark. Another classic design that I felt did not need one

PANTS: -Red, white, and black pants.

-All interchangeable but the black pants are primarily for the black jersey 

Should fix the striping inconsistency on the white pants. Doesn't match other ones.

On 11/28/2017 at 10:05 AM, natolian10 said:

So a little update as to why I haven't posted in awhile. I took a few days off because of Thanksgiving but over the weekend my house at college was broken into and robbed. I got my backpack stolen which had my laptop in there. I still have the pictures uploaded to imgur but editing them might take more time than before. I'm lucky to be in college where I still have access to a computer and photoshop but all my saved files are gone. Luckily I sent files of the templates to my email so I still have something to work with. I'm working to get my computer back but for now the edits will be coming in slower. Thanks guys and I hope you understand. As for the next team, the Cleveland Cavaliers

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

CPqz21y.png

VsAYLH9.png

So a quick rant for a second. If there could be a team to have an identity crisis in the first year of having a uniform, it's the Cavs. The white uniforms I love because they're simple yet modern and the colors balance out great. But the wine uniforms are so unbalanced color wise. The inclusion of blue doesn't make sense. The numbers are almost un-readable, the fact that there is no blue on the white uniform but there is a lot on the wine is atrocious. But none the less they chose that and that's what I have to go off of.

DESIGN: -This translation was hard because I didn't know where or how to put the side stripe on the jersey. But I figured the side would have to do because no other place worked

-Gold stripe on both jerseys just like the real ones

-Numbers and colors match (even if I don't like them)

-Numbers are a little skewed weird because they were taken from a picture and not a simple font.

HELMET: -Plain satin wine helmet

-Big C. Just like the bulls I had trouble with finding a good color to make the logo. I tried the sword logo but the dimensions didn't work. 

JERSEY: -Stripe on the side

-Cuff and collar colors match the real ones

-CAVS on home and CLEVELAND on away

PANTS: -Stripe on each of the pants

-Inclusion of blue pants for the home only

-Moved the C logo from the bottom of the shorts to the hip

STATEMENT

eEkWIga.png

-A simple translation of their new black uniform

-A matte black helmet to go along with the jersey

Thanks for looking guys and as always C&C is greatly appreciated.

Yellow alt for Cavs?

spacer.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denver looks sweeeeet.  No complaints here.

1 hour ago, natolian10 said:

On 11/28/2017 at 4:27 PM, Danny the Sheeb said:

...No team really needs FIVE pairs of pants.

YES.  My sentiments exactly.

Yeah I wasn't going to include the navy pants but I thought they looked good with the home uniforms. Plus I'm sure Lebron, being Nike's poster child,  would want as many pants, jerseys, helmets anything he wanted. He did this with his high school football team.

There's not a single NFL team with more than three pairs of pants, excluding Color Rush (forgive me if I'm wrong).  I say sorry LeBron.

Ideal world:  I go with gold pants almost full-time.  Teams like the Packers or Redskins who wear gold should use it as their only pair of pants.  But add the wine pants for use with the white jersey (although they wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to use them with the wine jersey).  Keep the black pants if you must.  No white pants (I hate the Redskins' thankfully-departed white pants).  But it's your world, man.  Do with it what you want.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

1 hour ago, Ciaranowls said:

On 11/23/2017 at 10:20 AM, natolian10 said:

AsIwcgv.png

Should fix the striping inconsistency on the white pants. Doesn't match other ones.

Dangit, now I can't unsee it.

On 11/17/2017 at 2:43 PM, Lights Out said:

8 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

Denver looks sweeeeet.  No complaints here.

There's not a single NFL team with more than three pairs of pants, excluding Color Rush (forgive me if I'm wrong).  I say sorry LeBron.

Ideal world:  I go with gold pants almost full-time.  Teams like the Packers or Redskins who wear gold should use it as their only pair of pants.  But add the wine pants for use with the white jersey (although they wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to use them with the wine jersey).  Keep the black pants if you must.  No white pants (I hate the Redskins' thankfully-departed white pants).  But it's your world, man.  Do with it what you want.

Seahawks have white, blue, gray, and green

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Ciaranowls said:

At

Yellow alt for Cavs?

52 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Not sure what there is to the white pants. They seem to match the shorts just fine. 

JordanRodmanPippen.jpg

Yep I noticed that the real uniforms had the same inconsistent striping pattern that plagues Florida's football uniforms so that's why it's like that on my concept.

As for a yellow alt, I'm just doing the uniforms which have been released and if they do release a yellow alt, I'll create it.

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

That Nuggets set is SATISFYING.

Thanks! It was tough at first but I'm glad how they turned out, especially the statement.

1 hour ago, bucknut42 said:

I love all of these jerseys. This is a great crossover concept, and you have tremendous resolve to keep pushing after you lost most of your work. Keep up the good work!

Thanks appreciate it! It's been tough and kind of depressing losing a lot of my work but I got lucky and uploaded all the images to imgur before I lost it. I wish I had completed every team but I'll find a way to.

4 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Not sure what there is to the white pants. They seem to match the shorts just fine. 

JordanRodmanPippen.jpg

No, it's the black pants.  The middle stripe is red.

8 hours ago, Ciaranowls said:

Seahawks have white, blue, gray, and green

Yes.  I already said that I'm not counting Color Rush.

Sorry about what happened to you. Let us know how everything works out with that. 

———

Looking forward to the Pelicans! 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

20 hours ago, Chawls said:

Sorry about what happened to you. Let us know how everything works out with that. 

———

Looking forward to the Pelicans! 

Thanks appreciate it. The Pelicans are a team I didn't know what I was going to do but actually turned out to be a favorite of mine. So I can't wait to post it too.

Seems like everybody liked Denver so next up, Detroit

DETROIT PISTONS

lZE1r4t.png

K0ygq8j.png

DESIGN: -The two thick, one thin stripe is what Detroit has been known for for years. It translates really well to a football uniform

HELMET: -Glossy blue helmet, white facemask

-New DP logo from the shorts 

-Stripe on the helmet

JERSEY: -Stripe on the sleeve caps

-"PISTONS" on home and "DETROIT" on the road

PANTS: -White, blue, and red pants

-Included red because I created a red jersey and included the red pants and just kept them there. I would remove them but that would be a lot more tedious now without the file.

STATEMENT

LajGVuu.png

- A recreation of their silver statement uniform

-Same color striping and numbers

-The helmet is a direct influence of the new Lions helmets. Steel helmet with a chrome facemask.

Thanks for looking guys and I'll have the next team up on Monday hopefully. And as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

On 12/2/2017 at 12:43 AM, Chawls said:

I would love to see them with the teal throwbacks. 

I actually had the thought of doing a teal throwback but never got to it but it seems like it'd be popular so here it is:

hmCwzHF.png

-All teal everything

-Stripe from the side of the jersey and pants

-Wordmark is skewed a little bit to become legible on a football jersey

-The helmet logo is not from this era but I like it better than the DP logo. I recolored it to match the horse in the primary logo.

I like that a lot.  The only change I would suggest is shrinking the wordmark down a bit and using the horseless wordmark instead. 

a4d6uee7f5h1iv1mv0cg4n7ff.gif

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

So the next team I had done was the Indiana Pacers. This team I will definitely need help on. I'll explain after the pictures. But for now, here they are:

INDIANA PACERS

wHO7zNW.png

W4eyosq.png

WJ5w8ds.png

DESIGN: -The "cornrow" design is the main focus on this uniform

-The now infamous circle text is included (this is the C&C I need)

HELMET: -Glossy blue helmet, gold facemask

-Bigger P logo

-I thought the helmet looked plain so I added the pattern just like how their court has it. 

-The pattern would be blended into the helmet, like how Arizona State's helmet was, but this is less visible

JERSEY: -The pattern moves from the sides to the sleeve caps

-The name is the part I need help on. I put it on there to see how it would look and I honestly don't hate it. The dimensions on a real football jersey wouldn't allow it but I thought I'd try it anyways. I am 100% open to hearing better suggestions though. And, even though I don't have the file anymore, the text would be an easy fix.

PANTS: -Blue, gold, and white pants 

-The design/stripe is cut off just like on the shorts but it is flipped

THROWBACK

HV43VOV.png

-A red Hickory throwback like the ones from the past 2 years

-A home (dark colored) throwback is more realistic than an away (white) throwback

-Added stripes like the new throwback but accidentally switched the colors on the white socks

-Added a simple block H for the helmet logo

-Gray facemask to make it look old

Thanks for looking guys and as always C&C is greatly appreciated

Archived