2018 College Baseball Uniforms

Clintau24

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn only went with two uniforms this weekend. Gotta say, I'm really liking this set. I wasn't too keen on some aspects, especially the blue's wordmark. That new hat looks great too.

c9ia5Cv.jpg

7YerhGI.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

On 2/18/2018 at 3:52 PM, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Sun Devil's went with the fauxback(?) Yesterday for the opening game. Solid look

Here were all four looks for the opening series this weekend. Two cream, one maroon, then one all white. Love them all. Note the weird panel running down the leg; probably just an Adidas thing for the teams they outfit this year.

IMG_8865.jpg?zoom=1.440000057220459&w=387&h=580&crop IMG_9215.jpg?fit=1380%2C616
Image result for asu miami baseball IMG_3864-2.jpg?zoom=1.440000057220459&w=416&h=441&crop
I know it's early, but it's a shame they aren't playing as good as they look right now.

I've been a huge follower on this community for years but I've never posted on here before.  Got a chance to design another set and absolutely love how they came out.  I've coached a semi-pro/college team for the past 11 summers and I lucked into an assistant coaching spot at a local community college in the Pittsburgh area.  Uniform design has always been one of my things so I made sure that things got updated this year since it was a new chapter for the program.  Always been Nike head to to but being on a JUCO budget, we had to strategically figure out how to get the most bang for our buck.  Let me know what your thoughts are.  What's the best combo?  By the way, the whites are ivory/creme color.

q2gXOwi.png

After long last, the white jersey, pants, and grey pants I designed, along with a the black jersey, have finally arrived. Other than a missing conference patch (easy fix) on the white jersey, and a misaligned 'V' (barely noticeable) on the black jersey, I think these came out really well. I can't wait to finally see the full ensemble take the field in the coming weeks.

YMmIp8j.jpg

Why won't people let the powder blue road uniform trend stay in the last century where it belongs? That looks awful and the incredibly dated stirrups just make it worse.

Road uniforms are GRAY.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived