Tyler Crowder

Ugly Christmas Sweater wallpapers 2017

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Yes, Thats right. Last year I made ugly christmas sweater themed wallpapers for various sports teams. I'm opening it again. If you have and requests please let me know. I will also post all the ones from last year so there won't be any duplicates. 

On  a related topic if anyone could inform me on how to attach images to a post that would be great!

42 minutes ago, Tyler Crowder said:

On  a related topic if anyone could inform me on how to attach images to a post that would be great!

This site no longer hosts images directly. Users now need to host via a 3rd party and paste the link into threads.

Yeah, Just use a image hosting site such as imgur, then upload and paste the BB code into the post.

How about I start this off with my AFL teams, the West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers?

51 minutes ago, Tyler Crowder said:

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Yes, Thats right. Last year I made ugly christmas sweater themed wallpapers for various sports teams. I'm opening it again. If you have and requests please let me know. I will also post all the ones from last year so there won't be any duplicates. 

Check your thread from last year. I think a few people made some requests fairly recently over there. And be sure to tag people when their requests are filled.

On 2017-11-20 at 5:42 PM, NoE38 said:

Yeah, Just use a image hosting site such as imgur, then upload and paste the BB code into the post.

How about I start this off with my AFL teams, the West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers?

https://imgur.com/a/YUYwp

There's the link to all the current wallpapers more to come by request