New England Patriots Jersey/Logo Concept

jshmiami96

As a Dolphins fan, it gives me no particular thrill to upgrade the logo/uniform set of the team that beats up on us twice a year, but the current Pats set has felt stale- even if, in its own right, it has become a classic.

The silver with New England's helmet and piping (and, yes, at one point, alternate jersey) has always felt kind of odd, but they've really made it their own- the winning they've done in the post-Bledsoe unis have all but solidified this set as a classic, irrespective of its aesthetic merits. The Pat Patriot logo, though, still seems to have a particular resonance with Boston sports fans, and in an attempt to have my cake and eat it too, I did a sort of cross-blend of eras by updating the Pat Patriot logo but keeping the sensibilities of the current set. Would love to hear thoughts!

Logo: screen_shot_2017-11-25_at_9.35.58_pm.png

Home: screen_shot_2017-11-25_at_9.22.18_pm.png

Road: screen_shot_2017-11-25_at_9.28.42_pm.png

Alternate: screen_shot_2017-11-25_at_9.32.59_pm.png

St. Joseph of Arimathea, Pray for Us

"Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God." Mt 27:54

So the logo, I would work more on the face and the feet kinda look weird woth the ground, either take the ground away or make a more clear differential. I would say the word mark needs more creativity, maybe more like their current one. Also the Nike logo does not need to be apart of the logo

Excellent!

Archived