Recommended Posts

Atlanta United is rumored to be doing away with their inaugural away kits, which is a good thing in my view as they were pretty boring. I love their red and black striped kit, and wanted to keep the "5 Stripes" in my concept kit as well. It's an all black idea, so I thought it may work better as a 3rd kit rather than their main away kit. I may attempt an away kit as well on this thread in the future.

 

RPBjhSU.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

while plain, i think its awesome. only only only complaints- maybe a thin gold stripe on the collar to make that part not all- black? and i would assume a gold adidas logo on the chest opposite the crest? otherwise- its awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good and reminds me of my "Midnight" concept from a while back:

 

 

However, sadly, I don't think they'll be able to do a black / gold kit with LAFC coming in to the league next season. LAFC will own the black / gold look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, flyersfan said:

while plain, i think its awesome. only only only complaints- maybe a thin gold stripe on the collar to make that part not all- black? and i would assume a gold adidas logo on the chest opposite the crest? otherwise- its awesome.

Good catch! I just added the adidas logo and the "Atlanta United" on the sleeve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the updated black concept with adidas logo and sleeve accent.

 

O4z3lvj.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a couple away kit concepts. I think I prefer the all white clean look, but I usually lean towards simple. I played around with red socks, black socks, black shorts, etc. but none of them seemed to look right.

 

O6LR6Xb.jpg

 

2SG1Xzh.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Looks good and reminds me of my "Midnight" concept from a while back:

 

 

However, sadly, I don't think they'll be able to do a black / gold kit with LAFC coming in to the league next season. LAFC will own the black / gold look.

 

Possibly, but our away kits in 2017 looked almost exactly like NY Red Bulls' so maybe black could work as a 3rd kit anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. Adding tha adidas logo makes it look great. Well done. And I do like the all white better but as Conrad said, it might anger LAFC a little bit, since we have yet to see their kits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played around with the black kit a little more tonight and came up with a sash concept and took away the vertical stripes.  It adds a little more red to the overall look and possibly keeps it more "Atlanta" in scheme.

 

pakatYD.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Atlanta United's Peach away kit has leaked and it's not going over very well. This is my take on the Peaches n' Cream concept.

KL4A4Jb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figured I might as well post a home kit tweak. Nothing too different from the current version, but more black dominant, stripes continue on the back, and there are 3 red stripes instead of 2 to mimic the background of the Atl Utd logo.

 

hPnvuG6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The original you posted here is right up my alley. Actually very similar to Newcastle's third kit, which happens to be my EPL team and is located in one of Atlanta's sister cities! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

The original you posted here is right up my alley. Actually very similar to Newcastle's third kit, which happens to be my EPL team and is located in one of Atlanta's sister cities! 

They're my EPL team too. Their 3rd kit definitely influenced this design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple more concepts for the Five Stripes

 

hO31T3p.jpg

 

qybkgiF.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2017 at 2:13 PM, Artist4Adonai said:

So Atlanta United's Peach away kit has leaked and it's not going over very well. This is my take on the Peaches n' Cream concept.

KL4A4Jb.jpg

 

This is so much better than what they officially announced. That is near perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.