72Freebie's NLL Redesign (Montreal, Syracuse, New York Added)

72freebie

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next is the Vancouver Stealth. I really like this color scheme and I ended up going with a dark grey away jersey to be a little more unique. The main design uses a V pattern that I think helps make the rather bland logo pop a little more.

9iSZGeR.png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

On 1/3/2018 at 9:01 PM, Nook said:

Looking forward to the Saskatchewan Rush.

Go back a page, it's there :) 

As for Vancouver: I really like this one, it's my new second favorite. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, kinda lost track of this. I'vs had these last two concepts done for a little while now but here are the last two teams to finish this thread off.

First is the Calgary Roughnecks. Went with a steel metallic look with lots of rivets in the striping and numbers.

TpjpM9w.png

Last team is the Philadelphia Wings who are returning next season. Went with some sharp, dynamic striping that uses all of the colors from the logo and makes for a unique looking set in this league.

YuHdmRF.png

Thanks everyone for following this series. It's been different for me doing Lacrosse but I had a lot of fun making these concepts for you to see.

Thanks for the series! 

Very strong post to end it off, great work!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone

Since the Vancouver Stealth have now re branded as the Warriors, I thought I would do up a concept with the new name and logos. I based the striping off of the logo and put it down the mid to lower part of the arms. This is pretty busy so I felt that not much was needed on the hem. The team has not unveiled their jerseys yet but I'm hoping they are something like this.

q5GnQ5d.png

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, DrHavoc said:

These are awesome! Was wondering if you were gonna do a concept for the Halifax team? And if not how much will it cost for you to do haha 😁

I Likely will when the logos get revealed. Are you with the team or something?

25 minutes ago, 72freebie said:

I Likely will when the logos get revealed. Are you with the team or something?

Oh no no, just a huge Lacrosse fan who thinks the NLL doesn’t get enough love and I stumbled upon your post. I lived in Halifax for a few years and was pumped when I heard they were getting a team.

• 8 months later...

So I know it's been a while since I've posted on this thread but I have quietly been working on some concepts for it for the past while. I have lots of defunct teams concepts ready to post so be ready as I will be sharing them in the coming weeks. First I want to post my concepts for the three new teams in the NLL this year.

First is the Halifax Thunderbirds. I really love this team's color scheme and wanted to emphasize the purple more than anything. I also made a new shoulder logo for the team.zCLOzRh.png

Next is the New York Riptide. Another color scheme that i really like. I emphasized the light blue color as it is very unique to the league as opposed to navy.

uHGna7s.png

Last is the brand new Rochester Knighthawks. I love this new logo and the colors are cool. Went with a unique arched chest stripe that I think fits the bird logo pretty well.

qraJeQD.png

Here's the first batch of defunct teams. Keep in mind that I am going to be designing these to fit the time period when the team played so expect some wild 90s inspired designs.

First up is the Albany Attack

jKt0hw0.png

The Arizona Sting

BTeqjDd.png

And the Pittsburgh Crossefire

ACrcl8f.png

• 2 weeks later...

I always liked the New York/Orlando Titans logo. 

More great work, I particularity like the Chicago set. 

• 6 months later...

So I guess I kinda forgot that I had a whole bunch more of these concepts made up and just never posted them. Lots of defunct teams to come!

Baltimore Thunder

AIMaF8U.png

Washington Power

ifQciw0.png

Portland JumberJax

ixKOjUQ.png

Archived