NCAA Division I FCS Concept Uniforms (Final Teams Added)

edjb93

DUQUESNE

Here's my updated concept design for Duquesne football. I utilized "The Range" as the overall motif for the jerseys and pants, while I selected only the white and red helmets from the designs in their brand guide.

OtJVW9h.png

YMV8RPw.png

nDpywxQ.png

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIU

And now, here's the final concept for this series. I'm definitely sure that LIU's blue and gold combo will become visually intelligible. The solution? I slightly darkened the blue they're using, and put a whole lot of white on the dark jerseys. I opted against using blue pants, since it might result to color unbalance. Instead, white pants and white helmets are the alternate options. Finally, the shark logo is too good to be used as the helmet decal, instead of just the LIU wordmark. You might ask, what's the explanation behind the pattern on the sleeves? This pattern is a simplified representation of the oceans where sharks live.

lnF1luS.png

4EOmYGh.png

kbuyKQh.png

With all that being said, I'm wrapping up this series. It took me more than one year to do this, due to the fact that FCS teams are hard to conceptualize and most teams use basic or templated designs in real life. Thank you for all the appreciation and comments, and please look forward to my future series, especially now that XFL teams have released their names and logos.

• 4 months later...
On 11/25/2018 at 9:05 PM, edjb93 said:

THE CITADEL

The helmet striping has been extended to the pants (as it should be), and a sublimated digital camo pattern has been applied to the shoulders. The silver helmet makes its return, although it has a different striping and helmet decal compared with the original ones.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I don't really understand the whole "The Corps" thing on the back of the helmets. When I was there, we didn't have anything like that and it doesn't make sense. Maybe doing a "Big Red" in a script font would work though.

Archived