NCAA Division I FCS Concept Uniforms (Final Teams Added)

edjb93

11 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

These are all good, but Charleston is my favorite.  That is, if you drop the stupid triple-tone helmet.  No, no, and no.

Ask and ye shall receive. I gotta say, the blue helmet got a lotta cleaner.
http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/113358-ncaa-division-i-fcs-concept-uniforms/?do=findComment&comment=2825228

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAMPTON

ICYMI, Hampton will become a Big South football member by either 2018 or 2019. That being said, I just retained their current style, albeit slight change on the pant striping. Initially, I used the Terps' font, but I did not like the result, and so, I rather used the Texans' font. Also, both the jersey and the pants are now on an ACTUAL Under Armour template, if you know what I mean.

JMWSJxw.png

EJVBAaY.png

0GvtpRu.png

KENNESAW STATE

What was added on this KSU concept set are the owl head logo (TV numbers are moved because of this) and the pant striping (same as the one on the helmet). Numbers are recolored on both the black and the white jerseys, but not on the gold jersey (to add some quirkiness).

05IqyJP.png

0dQLr7r.png

Okflztc.png

I don’t know if you are aware of it, but Kennesaw broke out some “owl winged” helmets this season. I wish you would have included them, but it isn’t that big of a deal. Love that you kept the silver numbers on the yellow, but not having an all silver jersey. Nice work on Hampton as well.

10 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

I don’t know if you are aware of it, but Kennesaw broke out some “owl winged” helmets this season. I wish you would have included them, but it isn’t that big of a deal. Love that you kept the silver numbers on the yellow, but not having an all silver jersey. Nice work on Hampton as well.

I actually wanted to use that winged helmet. Even if it's in Paint, it really takes time. Maybe I'll add that sometime.

On 12/20/2017 at 9:08 AM, edjb93 said:

Ask and ye shall receive. I gotta say, the blue helmet got a lotta cleaner.
http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/113358-ncaa-division-i-fcs-concept-uniforms/?do=findComment&comment=2825228

All thumbs up now. ^_^

Hampton and Kennesaw look very good, but I'm just not feeling it for GW.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

NORTH ALABAMA

The Lions' new Adidas uniforms are pretty simple but are loaded with lots of Adidas catalog elements (as expected for a non-Power 5 school). For my UNA concept, contrasting shoulder yokes somehow dominates the design, extending the same motif to the pants. Like the real ones, my UNA concept also comes with a white helmet. One more thing, I used their actual athletic gold instead of the metallic gold that the football team currently uses.

ur6hOxp.png

bScWIZe.png

Monmouth: Lookin' good.  The pants stripe is just a little strange, though.

North Bama: Love the color scheme.  Normally, I don't like shoulder yokes, but they work well here.  Nice job.

Very excited to see what you do in the CAA. IMO, they are the most interesting conference in the FCS uni wise. JMU (the defending champs) have about 10 different helmets and they all look nice. Richmond had a few different helmets as well. UMaine has a tough color scheme to work with. Teams like UNH and Albany recently made some changes. Really cool stuff so far, so I cannot wait to see what you do in the Colonial. Great work on the first two conferences. Very good concepts.

DELAWARE

For the Michigan of FCS (uniform-wise), I decided to retain that moniker in my concept uniforms, but with some additional touches. First, cuffs and collars are now in contrasting colors. Second, white pants are added to this set (can be worn at most three times in a season). Finally, like the Blue Hens' FBS uniform counterparts, an all-yellow set is included (to be worn once or twice in a season).

NkcmR9m.png

NS9F8jT.png

9pnKeX0.png

21 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Yeah, not much to do with UD. Albany looks very good, and the purple helmet looks great. I am glad you decided to not incorporate a gray alternate. 

I forgot to mention that the gray alternate itself is not included on my Albany concept because I really don't like that particular uniform.

7 hours ago, edjb93 said:

I forgot to mention that the gray alternate itself is not included on my Albany concept because I really don't like that particular uniform.

Join the club. :)

Liking Delaware, but the font seems just a little too angular.  But good job.

Archived