NCAA Division I FCS Concept Uniforms (Final Teams Added)

edjb93

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NORTHERN COLORADO

I slightly tweaked the striping on the sleeves, and I changed the regular number font to what NoCo have on their alternates. I simply wonder why can't they use their custom font on their regular uniforms, but used it on their GFGS alternate...

7Po93pH.png

UYsa41d.png

P6bWm2x.png

PORTLAND STATE

I'm a fan of the recent Portland State brand identity redesign, as well as the uniforms alongside it. I just went to add little more details into what they have now. The viking head logo is promoted as the main helmet logo. I added black outlines on the numbers and the striping. Pants now gain striping, since the Vikings' current football pants have none. And finally, I added black helmet, jerseys, and pants as additional options, because they used to wear black before the redesign.

ooS1oLz.png

AbjCpLQ.png

Di70199.png

SACRAMENTO STATE

I originally planned to associate the pant striping in this Sacramento State concept set with Northern Colorado, until the Bears' redesign came. Then, I thought that the striping design would fit to a team named after an insect. Thus, I applied that design here, and I made a corresponding jersey striping. In case that soccer fans would stumble upon this post, yes, I used FC Barcelona's old number font. For the Hornets' black set, no white is present, just green and gold providing accents to the black set.

lRV2dqV.png

Jzna0xh.png

KHHwvNQ.png

11 minutes ago, edjb93 said:

SACRAMENTO STATE

I originally planned to associate the pant striping in this Sacramento State concept set with Northern Colorado, until the Bears' redesign came. Then, I thought that the striping design would fit to a team named after an insect. Thus, I applied that design here, and I made a corresponding jersey striping. In case that soccer fans would stumble upon this post, yes, I used FC Barcelona's old number font. For the Hornets' black set, no white is present, just green and gold providing accents to the black set.

Home 1:

27026547639_bc4fc139e3_b.jpg

Home 2:

27026548359_825339603a_b.jpg

Road 1:

27026547229_d47bd5e81f_b.jpg

Road 2:

27026548009_4d99630a06_b.jpg

Alternate:

27026547779_458c285c83_b.jpg

This is an intriguing set. I think a gold alt would look better than the black one, though.

SOUTHERN UTAH

The concept design for SUU is something that can also be used by other teams. It just so happened that it fits SUU's "thunder" persona, even if actual thunder designs are limited only to the logos. Aachen is back as the main font for the uniforms. No more anthracite, even if I wanted to insert some of it, but I kept it simple with only red, black, and white.

bhmDSB3.png

3BKczJe.png

Re66jvr.png

UC DAVIS

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." This is not really a concept design at all, since I kept what the Aggies have right now, thus maintaining their status as the "Notre Dame of FCS" (based on their traditional combo of gold-navy/white-gold).

C7C8MSR.png

rG3HYup.png

cYoSvVF.png

4 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

I love Charleston Southerna helmets, although I think adding a sand colored one is too much. Two helmets is enough for them IMO. But everything else looks nice. 

It's actually more of a lighter shade of old gold. They used to wear gold helmets before.

CharlestonSouthernOL.jpg

On 12/7/2017 at 7:50 AM, edjb93 said:

MONTANA STATE

For the Bobcats, I went to a throwback-inspired overall look. I used their current shades of blue and gold because, first, I like this color palette, and second, both Northern Arizona and Northern Colorado already use almost-identical shades of blue and gold, and I don't wanna go overboard for Montana State by going for their throwback colors.

Home 1:

38801279091_8366623495_b.jpg

Home 2:

38801279801_ae98d94edc_b.jpg

Home 3:

38801279641_aa365853ae_b.jpg

Road 1:

38801278901_43c17c4e80_b.jpg

Road 2:

38801279451_88c30bf3c3_b.jpg

Road 3:

38801279321_21a8b6bc14_b.jpg

As an MSU student, I think this set would be perfect for MSU. Keeps the traditional design with the new colors, a great mix or old and new.

a2BRS8U.png

Archived