Fantasy Football Edits

HRC4

1 hour ago, Jake3.roo said:

I'd like to see how you made the chaos/outlaws one

Besides the helmet template, everything else is a smoke dispersion effect. You will need smoke brushes (which can be downloaded for free somewhere). I don't know if this is the EXACT tutorial I used, but it should work.

XcryMwi.png

On 5/3/2018 at 12:08 PM, HRC4 said:

jlNjRFw.jpg

This is my favorite of all the match-up based ones. I love the idea for this but I'm not a fan of the texture, wish it was just solid colors. I tried to do custom teams for everyone in my work league a few years ago but nobody was excited at all about it, so it never went past me making logos and color schemes for everyone. Guess not all of us can be a fan of creativeness like this. Hats off to you putting in all this work trying out all kinds of different ideas.

On 5/5/2018 at 8:20 PM, builtbymachines said:

This is my favorite of all the match-up based ones. I love the idea for this but I'm not a fan of the texture, wish it was just solid colors. I tried to do custom teams for everyone in my work league a few years ago but nobody was excited at all about it, so it never went past me making logos and color schemes for everyone. Guess not all of us can be a fan of creativeness like this. Hats off to you putting in all this work trying out all kinds of different ideas.

Yeah. For my dynasty leagues, I definitely put in about 3 times the work as the rest of the leagues put together. It takes a particular kind of person to want to do this sort of thing. Most of the guys couldn't care less if I did any of this or not, but I thoroughly enjoy doing these. I'll have to see once if I can find this original file and repost without the texture.

XcryMwi.png

For one of my leagues, I put together the D12 Showdown each year (well, the past 2 years anyway) that's a single elimination tournament pitting each owner in the league against each other. Here is the most recent episode. There were 7 episodes last year. Five so far this year, with 2 more to go. Obviously, this isn't really a CONCEPT, but thought I'd share some of the extra stuff I do in my leagues. If you want to check out the other ones, just search "D12 Showdown Eric Helmholdt" and they should all pop up.

XcryMwi.png

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Working with C4D and the volume effector to try to get the new Hurricane's logo bouncing. It doesn't quite bounce as much on the beat as I'd like it to, but does most of what I wanted it to.

XcryMwi.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update the Big Ten Tournament logo with my league's colors. This would have been a lot easier if there were equal number of teams. There isn't, so this took more work than it would have otherwise.

sGxXaNE.png

XcryMwi.png

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived