City/State Color Identities

Section30

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up we have Wisconsin, I chose to do Green Bay along with Milwaukee since they are in the same state and have the same fan bases. I decided on the packers green and yellow but with a slightly lighter green than what the Packers and Bucks currently use. I felt green would be a good look since when I, and I assume most other people think of Wisconsin sports think the packers as well as all three teams using green at least once in their history, the yellow was because of Wisconsin being America's dairyland, now each team can have cheese heads in the crowd. As far as changes, the packers just slightly lighten their green, the Bucks do the same as well as replacing the wheat with yellow and no more blue under the arms, and the Brewers had the most dramatic change by replacing the blue with green and wheat with yellow.

YF3wnsJ.png

Let me know what you think, CC is appreciated!

On 12/8/2017 at 7:34 AM, CheeseBurger22 said:

Los Angeles? Also, loving this thread so far. 

With the Chargers in town now I could see a powder blue/navy or royal/athletic gold palette work.

VmWIn6B.png

3 minutes ago, LMU said:

With the Chargers in town now I could see a powder blue/navy or royal/athletic gold palette work.

LA is next, with so many teams there are gonna be 2 color schemes, since there are 2 NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS teams I'm gonna say Anaheim is gonna be considered LA for the sake of this series. You're right about royal and yellow but not for the color scheme the Chargers are in... just a little teaser.

Ok as I mentioned before up next we have LA, for the first set I went with what I felt was the more historic or followed team from the city. I went with the Rams, Lakers, Kings, Dodgers, and Galaxy with the colors royal blue and sport gold. I originally thought purple and gold for the Lakers and old Kings, then I realized that the Dodgers, Galaxy, and Rams use blue and that's not too far off from purple plus with Minnesota using purple and yellow I thought blue and gold would work well. As far as changes; the Rams essentially go to their old colors with a slightly altered shade of blue, the Lakers now have blue instead of purple (which actually makes more sense for a team called Lakers), the Kings replace black with blue and silver with gold this is the most drastic change for any of these teams, the Dodgers just swap red with gold and keep their blue, The Galaxy just alter their shades of blue and gold.

nLtSvvh.png

Let me know what you think, CC is appreciated!

I already have the teams picked for LA pt 2 but I cant decide on what color scheme to go with, let me know what you think would work best. option 1 is the Ducks orange with the Mighty Ducks eggplant, option 2 is the Mighty Ducks colors of eggplant, teal, and silver; option 3 is the Might Ducks eggplant and Changers powder blue. I know I want the eggplant as its such a unique color that none of the other cities would use, let me know what you think looks best.

Yx50o0r.png

Wisconsin looks great, that’s an iconic scheme that fits them perfectly. The only thing I could say would be to leave the outline there for the Bucks, right now the letters just look sort of bulky.

LA’s first set is perfect, I wouldn’t change a single thing.

As for LA 2, of the options presented I definitely like 1 the best. What if you added some periwinkle to that though, to go more with the Disney theme since Anaheim has a large presence with the remaining teams? 

Wow, the Kings actually look phenomenal in blue and yellow, as do all the teams really, that was a great choice.

For LA 2 I'd go with option 1, it's as flashy, sunny, and unique as LA.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

1 hour ago, Silence of the Rams said:

I'd just stick with the chargers scheme as a whole. You are really (just my most likely "too early to judge" opinion) killing the look. Also seeing as the warriors are in Oakland and San Francisco how will you split that area up

Since the Chargers colors are blue, powder blue, and yellow I decided not too since the other LA teams would already have royal and gold it wouldn't be a big enough of a difference. And as far as the bay area goes since San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose all have multiple teams they will each have their own color schemes and with the Warriors currently being in Oakland they would be in that color scheme after they move to San Francisco they would change their colors to match the other San Fran teams.

On 12/22/2017 at 9:16 AM, MJD7 said:

Wonderful job! You did an amazing job separating the two baseball teams, that’s something I never would have even thought to do. I know most of the teams are primarily black and red, but if you wanted to separate the baseball teams even more you could replace the black in the Cubs set with light blue.

As said before though, this is one of the best so far. Well done!

"...the Cubs set with light blue." -- Completely agree. I'd give that a try.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived