CS85

TuneIn Radio new ... logo?

Neither is very good, but at least the new one has pretty colors and looks less like a generic Business Industry firm. You'd think either one would have some sort of radio imagery.

Better, but there is still a ways to go. FWIW, Roku is still using the old logo. 

Eh I’ll take the old one. New logo looks like it wants to manage my business firm

I hated the old logo, this one is fine. Looks like it belongs on ESPN 2 and 3pm but that's okay.

Totally threw me off when my app updated.  I was looking all over for the app on my phone this weekend and it was several minutes before I realized it was where it always was and just changed the icon.

Much better. Old one reminds me of a pharmaceutical company, especially with what looks like a plus/cross on it. Reminds me a bit of this because of the colour:

rexall-logo.jpg

Edit: Man, Now that I've uploaded it and seen the two side-by-side, Rexall must have just blatantly plagiarized the TuneIn logo. Look at the X!

20 hours ago, ujju2 said:

Much better. Old one reminds me of a pharmaceutical company, especially with what looks like a plus/cross on it. Reminds me a bit of this because of the colour:

rexall-logo.jpg

Edit: Man, Now that I've uploaded it and seen the two side-by-side, Rexall must have just blatantly plagiarized the TuneIn logo. Look at the X!

Good health to all, from Rexall!

Related image

(Sorry; I couldn't help myself. Carry on.)

The new one is way too generic. It looks like it was done through one of those "get a $5 logo" website (or whatever amount they charge).

As for the old, well, having grown up in Québec, this is what I see:

jeux-du-quebec-550x350.jpg

OK, I know this is not a "Concept" section, but when I hear "Tune In" I agree that it should have some sort of "radio imagery", and something just popped in my mind so I put this together:

https://imgur.com/a/F7Nt2