NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

6 hours ago, the admiral said:

What I wish the Kings would have done is break with the old letters, numbers, and wordmarks and go with something simple and utilitarian. Single-layer Compacta or Haettenschweiler names/numbers would have had a "ruthlessly efficient" feel that would have been a perfect fit for those high-possession dump-and-chase teams that won the Cup. They'd still be black and silver, and I'd so much prefer a silver crown as the crest, but player IDs would just be black/white. No nonsense.

That would be a great first step.

The next one is to finally fix the hem-stripe inconsistency.  Give the home jersey the same hem-stripes as the road.

5 hours ago, DOech714 said:

49778970_2546452468703271_19200430750197Might be the Flyers Stadium Series Jersey

That's embarrassing if real.  No contrast, no historical tie-in, no creativity and nothing of interest to report.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Morgo said:

That would be a great first step.

The next one is to finally fix the hem-stripe inconsistency.  Give the home jersey the same treatment as the road.

That's embarrassing if real.  No contrast, no historical tie-in, no creativity and nothing of interest to report.

It's the Stadium Series. It's supposed to be "edgy"

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

14 hours ago, DOech714 said:

49778970_2546452468703271_19200430750197Might be the Flyers Stadium Series Jersey

Talk about bare minimum. Wow, this is awful. Virtually no character at all in this and it’s way too dark. Clearly they don’t wanna put a lot of effort in these. 

XM4KeeA.png

1 hour ago, njdevs7 said:

Its the Stadium Series. This is what they do. They take a theme, and run with it. In SJ, it was the half/half jerseys. In NY, it was using chrome. This year, its no white. 

Going with a theme is fine. That doesn't mean it has to suck.

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

3 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Every Parley uniforms need to be bland, ugly and monochromatic? First Bayern and Real, later MLS x2, now NHL. C"mon, add some life to that things!

These were Parley but not monochromatic

DlDhgMLUcAAFa6F.jpg

2 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

As a fan the move definitely makes sense. How many people actually want a jersey with the NHL shield big on the font? I'd be more willing to buy one of these, even if the design isn't anything amazing.

I do 

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

52 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

The most Ironic thing about the adidas site leaking the jerseys early is that it took them a month after the winter classic uni unveiling to put them for sale on the site. I literally looked every day so I could pick up a WC Blackhawks Jersey.

2 minutes ago, PepMan33Conde said:

You know the new All-Star jerseys would look good on LA. Ditch the teal on the inner portion of collar and you're set.

Tampa Bay as well, if this was the alt I wouldnt mind... compared to that leak form the Fall.

Archived