NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, 16kid said:

Would I be the minority if I said I was a big fan of the Blue Jackets jerseys? 

I don’t LOVE them, but I like them. Each change they’ve made has been an upgrade, and all they’re missing IMO is a bolder striping pattern.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

On 2/19/2019 at 8:44 AM, 16kid said:

In the minority by saying you're a big fan, I think. In my opinion they're mostly good. Not a big fan though. I think they could be better.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Leafs Announce Return of St Pats Uniform for Two in March

February 20, 2019 - 15:57 PM

Leafs go Brách! The Toronto Maple Leafs this morning confirmed the club would be bringing back their 1922-25 style Toronto St. Pats throwback uniforms this season, wearing them for two games during the week of St. Patrick’s Day – a […]

Read More...

2 hours ago, BrianLion said:

Really like those uniforms, and they always make me wish the NHL had a kelly green/white team. *cough* Seattle *cough*

Dallas comes close enough for me. I'm more interested in seeing a team rock green and gold now that the Stars abandoned it.

*cough* Seattle *cough*

On February 18, 2019 at 7:44 PM, 16kid said:

I love the version with black more. Don't ask me why the BFBS worked, but it did. The hem stripes don't get lost in the pants and the three stars on the sleeves add some life.

nashin2003alt.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

2 minutes ago, nash61 said:

I love the version with black more. Don't ask me why the BFBS worked, but it did. The hem stripes don't get lost in the pants and the three stars on the sleeves add some life.

nashin2003alt.jpg

Ditching the black was the right move but this photo is precisely why I can't get behind the Blue Jackets current uniforms.  Just highlights how ridiculously thin the striping is.  And why they scaled down the sleeve-stars is anyone's guess.

42 minutes ago, poser said:

This is interesting 

It works for football because there's minimal interruption across the shell of the helmet. It doesn't work for hockey because there is :censored: ton of interruption across the shell of the helmet. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived