NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

2 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

There was a quick rumor around Tampa Bay close to the All Star Weekend that the Lightning could consider including colors like gray or volt yellow in an alternate, but I don't know how true the thoughts were.

Volt yellow has never been on anything remotely official. They keep stuff pretty under wraps with the current regime, but it would be a color out of left field, in that it hasn’t popped up at all in the 6-8 ideas I’ve seen or heard described. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, twi said:

Volt yellow has never been on anything remotely official. They keep stuff pretty under wraps with the current regime, but it would be a color out of left field, in that it hasn’t popped up at all in the 6-8 ideas I’ve seen or heard described. 

No i get it, but I think it had something to do with the Atlantic jerseys from the ASG....like i said nothing firm, just talk.

On 5/17/2018 at 2:05 AM, WSU151 said:

My first thought is that it is legit, but an older copy of the catalog...

It's weird how some team names are just the nickname, and some are full names (Colorado Avalanche, Winnipeg Jets). And it's also weird that in an adidas catalog, they still use PCY as the abbreviation for the Coyotes. You'd think adidas would no longer refer to anything as Phoenix...no real reason it's not ACY for the Arizona Coyotes.

Definitely odd...hopefully its because they'll be using these:

ff_2819183_full.jpg&w=340

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I don't see a minor league thread but rumor has it that Barracuda Networks will no longer be sponsoring the Sharks AHL team and they are dropping the Barracuda Networks logo from background of the logo.

They have been using the SJ logo featured here on most platforms lately

32802222_1574363179328737_13391855775802

10 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

No. This is the unintended consequence of others posting unsubstantiated “reports.” It inevitably leads to good, reliable people misinterpreting, miscrediting, or misremembering where the info came from. :P

No no offense to you, of course.

none taken, my good man.

It's now official: the St Louis Blues will play at the Enterprise Center in 2018. Based on the rendering, it also looks like the branding/ads in the front facade may be removed as well.

New:

pi-nhl-blues-enterprise-center-rendering

Old:

2c64248a-d486-4871-977c-118eb347abac-Sco

59d079d580ab2_SL.netbannercopy.gif.b34a0491e0c5e4344fa6fc764ec2043e.gif

NYC x STL

It's pretty weird that ads are up there.  But, it's still possible that they will still be up there.  Wouldn't make much sense to include the other companies in revealing the new name for the building.

On 5/18/2018 at 10:20 AM, AstroBull21 said:

There was a quick rumor around Tampa Bay close to the All Star Weekend that the Lightning could consider including colors like gray or volt yellow in an alternate, but I don't know how true the thoughts were.

They need to revamp everything before they worry about a third. The clip art and Detroit Red Leafs unis need to go.

4 hours ago, Shachihoko said:

The Cup patch replaced the Inaugural Season patch. 

33363941_779367098930509_778242166307684

Big upgrade without having the helmet logo right next to itself on the inaugural patch.

Archived