ldconcepts

NHL 2018-19

Senators already had a pretty good shoulder logo like that with the Peace Tower from a previous alternate.  They could bring that back as is or updated.  Here's an updated concept version I found on the world wide web.

Nine.jpeg

Not a fan of the white S logo, tbh. The stars have no significance whatsoever.

8 hours ago, dbofox said:

f29b882649e94f47737fee9f5b5b001f.jpg

use this as the primary and that white S logo as the shoulder patch.  This doesn't seem that hard to do.

Right? They had an identity that looked great. Sure it could be cleaned up, but why are they so ignorant of this logo and how well it works for their identity? 

Was there a problem with jersey sales? Is there a copyright issue? Are they just dumb? 

8 hours ago, dbofox said:

f29b882649e94f47737fee9f5b5b001f.jpg

use this as the primary and that white S logo as the shoulder patch.  This doesn't seem that hard to do.

I'd rather keep the 0 as a shoulder patch. I LOVE it in that context

We've talked at length about Buffalo/Rochester trying it during the lockout, but did you know the old Long Beach Ice Dogs of the WCHL also had blue ice?

14578046786_423c0744a7_b.jpg

Can't say I like the yellow blue lines, but just a smidge lighter would be an ideal ice color. I don't like bright white.

2 hours ago, the admiral said:

We've talked at length about Buffalo/Rochester trying it during the lockout, but did you know the old Long Beach Ice Dogs of the WCHL also had blue ice?

14578046786_423c0744a7_b.jpg

Can't say I like the yellow blue lines, but just a smidge lighter would be an ideal ice color. I don't like bright white.

Good find. There’s a video, too, but the quality is horrible. I’d really like to see the NHL experiment with this; even if they don’t want blue, there’s a lot of different shades of “white”.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:15 AM, the admiral said:

I absolutely disagree. I can't really stand anything for hockey but bright white. I hate even when the lights are just a sight bit dim (on the broadcast). But then again, my Mac is always on full brightness as well, so maybe that's just me.

Was this every shown here?  Not sure if it's the official 25th anniversary logo, but it's on their twitter.

1212-ana25th.png?format=750w

6 hours ago, M4One said:

Was this every shown here?  Not sure if it's the official 25th anniversary logo, but it's on their twitter.

1212-ana25th.png?format=750w

First page of the thread.

First look at the 2019 Stadium Series Logo:

j7FCdGf.png

Not a fan of the beveling, and the design is a little generic, but other than that, I like it.

Seeing what the Ducks went with gives me hope that the Lightning might be able to pull off a black sweater much like the original inaugural set with incorporating the current logo.

The fiancee and I have discussed getting Lightning sweaters as a wedding gift, and im intrigued about the alts.

On 7/23/2018 at 5:07 PM, NoE38 said:

j7FCdGf.png

Not a fan of the beveling, and the design is a little generic, but other than that, I like it.

I wish Flyers would go in orange jersey with this logo:

162.png

And Penguins in black and Robo Penguin logo:

3102.png

On 7/23/2018 at 11:07 AM, NoE38 said:

j7FCdGf.png

Little-League-Logo.jpg

3 hours ago, dunbar said:

Little-League-Logo.jpg

Yeah, that's a keystone shape. Little League is headquartered in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is the Keystone State.

Pennsylvania-quarter-PAquarter.jpg

pennsylvania-highway-route-shield-used-i

26346170-26346170.jpg?crop=1xw:0.9297520

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR3Gg87IWaFJoDRXgT5cC

On 7/20/2018 at 12:02 AM, spartacat_12 said:

Some higher quality versions of the three new concept logos:

DihMJmJX0AA4Ga7.jpg:large

I feel like this is supposed to be a distraction for the fans, considering the timing of it.

The S options are way too generic, and the O needs the barberpole stripes behind it to work as a primary. These honestly look like they were thrown together by marketing department one afternoon, but I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from the organization at this point. 

God I hope not this one. Just a busy eyesore. And looks messy/sloppy from a distance

So we have a black/yellow team versus a black/orange team, and the logo is mostly navy blue?

It's a good thing they put the Liberty Bell in there, because the keystone and blue background (state flag) for Pennsylvania and the yellow west and orange east might lead you to believe it's the mythical neutral-site State College game.

Not a single third jersey so far has a version of a half collar. If Adidas has actually learned from its mistakes, will we see teams adjust them in 2019?

6 hours ago, the admiral said:

It's a good thing they put the Liberty Bell in there, because the keystone and blue background (state flag) for Pennsylvania and the yellow west and orange east might lead you to believe it's the mythical neutral-site State College game.

Was actually thinking this when I first saw it. Is it possible that this was originally the logo if the game was going to be played at Penn State, then they just made minor modifications when they moved it to Philly?