ldconcepts

NHL 2018-19

Didn't rumors say about orange sweater for Islanders? This one looks like revamped version of their Stadium Series sweater from 2014.

20 hours ago, Danny said:

No unveiling yet but a sports radio guy here in Edmonton says the Oilers will 100% be bringing back the classic blues as their third this season.

Also this appears to be the 40th anniversary logo:

There's no way this is real. They've only won 4 cups. 

26 minutes ago, Griffinmarlins said:

1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1990 = 5 cups.

1 hour ago, Griffinmarlins said:

That looks like the box your season ticket package would come in

Also, as noted above, they have 5 Cups.

I honestly like the Isles supposed alternate jersey. The tape looks good, the rumored "ISLES" script on the helmet is interesting at the least, and it's just a nice update on the beloved Stadium Series look. Having full-on waist striping and allowing the base of the jersey to be orange would've turned this into a 10/10, but if this is the final product, I'm certainly impressed and pleased.

The Islanders third is okay, but kinda wished they went with an orange jersey or a slightly different design.  At least it's not black.

On 8/21/2018 at 6:03 PM, njdevs7 said:

Very happy. Love the throwback. Perfectly executed. The Devils have never had a full time alternate and they don't need one now. Wearing the red/green a few times a year is the right move. And no they should not go back to red/green full time.

I agree. Love them.

I'm still holding out hope they fix the current home/away with a more rounded shoulder and stripes on the bottom of the jersey. I understand we're a spartan no nonsense franchise but it just still looks too empty to me

On 9/2/2018 at 7:10 AM, ldconcepts said:

DmDPbp8V4AEv4VB?format=jpg

That pants stripe is a terrible choice.  Even orange and white stripes on the sleeves and socks.  So why the three uneven stripes on the pants?

On 8/31/2018 at 7:02 PM, Cosmic said:

lcaice.jpg

I just noticed it has an Xtreme 90s font. Gross. At the very least, they could have cleaned it up when they went to the new arena. Good riddance.

There's a much nicer version that's on the brick on the outside of the arena. Not that it belongs at center ice, but still nice.hockeytown-lca-695x360-ed7f4e1e36.jpg

yeah b/c Brush Script doesn't scream 90's font at all....

Why Detroit feels the need to cover up their beautiful logo with hideous "hockeytown" fonts is beyond me...

4 minutes ago, Placebo said:

Retro to 2 years ago.

Retro as in they messed up and need to get that jersey back into the rotation ASAP.