NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t mind alternatives for O6 teams to think outside the box and go a little nuts. As long as the primaries stay untouched. Rangers did that pretty well with the Liberty jersey. 

If these are for NHL 19, I wouldn’t mind the really good ones to become real life alternatives.  

XM4KeeA.png

On 11/3/2018 at 7:11 PM, ldconcepts said:

I feel it’s time we get some new takes on these old identities, not too far out of the box but just enough. These seem to look nice.

7 hours ago, insert name said:

I don’t mind alternatives for O6 teams to think outside the box and go a little nuts. As long as the primaries stay untouched. Rangers did that pretty well with the Liberty jersey. 

If these are for NHL 19, I wouldn’t mind the really good ones to become real life alternatives.  

Gotta disagree with both of you. The Yankees opted out of the TATC promotion MLB held decades ago. It’s an attitude I would like to see more traditional teams adopt. 

Yeah, the O6 teams have tweaked their uniforms over the years, but they’ve always respected the roots of their brands. 

If you want to do something crazy? Go ask the Predators. Not the G-ddamn Habs. 

Have at least a bit of respect for the traditions the game is built on. 

40 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Gotta disagree with both of you. The Yankees opted out of the TATC promotion MLB held decades ago. It’s an attitude I would like to see more traditional teams adopt. 

Yeah, the O6 teams have tweaked their uniforms over the years, but they’ve always respected the roots of their brands. 

But those are primaries that SHOULD remain untouched. Rangers did that once and paid for it severely. I feel you can get away with an alternative especially since most of them have had alternatives for a long time since they've became a thing. 

XM4KeeA.png

46 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

I don’t mean a groundbreaking design, but a new take on a traditional identity, like a chest-striped Habs white alternate, could work.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

14 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Here’s a question, then: let’s say these teams hypothetically want to be a little creative and have fun or experiment with some “what if’s.” What is the best outlet for that? If it’s not on the ice for a game (which I think is a reasonable stance), and it’s not in a video game, then where?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived