kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, andregunts said:

I love the Lakers ones, now I realize why their normal purple now has that black stripe down the side. 

I still haven't figured out why they have black stripes on the normal purples...there hasn't been a good explanation.

The City jerseys would be way better without the pinstripes. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

52 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I still haven't figured out why they have black stripes on the normal purples...there hasn't been a good explanation.

The City jerseys would be way better without the pinstripes. 

Exactly. The Lakers jerseys are overdesigned. Drop the black racing stripe, ditch the pinstripes, and you've got a solid set.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

then it would look just like the older purple jerseys. 

I swear you people hate trying new things. I said it before and ill say it again

Home and Away = simple. consistent and should follow tradition.

Alternates = crazy, funky and trying new things. 

1 hour ago, andregunts said:

I swear you people hate trying new things. I said it before and ill say it again

Remind us the colors of the Lakers' home and away again?

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

5 hours ago, andregunts said:

I'm not a big fan of the City jersey, but I can also let it slide more than the Statement jersey because it's one year alternate. However, their purple Statement jersey shouldn't be crazy and funky -- it should be the Lakers. It should mirror their gold jersey, because that the Lakers. Really, I'd be fine with them going crazy and funky with the white Association jersey since 5-10 years that was an alternative jersey. 

/rant

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Going away from the subway tile baselines was a downgrade.

I was thinking they wanted a generic Brooklyn baseline because there's a lot of college basketball played in Barclays, and it would save on changing baselines from Brooklyn Nets to Brooklyn Hoops.  Then I looked at pictures of college games on the court and it looks like a whole different floor is laid down (traditional floorboards as opposed to the zigzag Nets court).

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

14 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Nets debuted their Biggie-inspired City uniforms tonight, and even had matching Coogi pattern arm sleeves:

DsPicGxXoAA02QR?format=jpg

Apparently they heard us or the NBA said something because they removed the coogi pattern stickers from the court before the game.

Archived