kimball

Will be worn 8 times through end of regular season. 4 times at home, 4 time on road.

These might be my favorite Thunder uniforms ever, over the navy Statement’s and the old Sunset jerseys. The use of the earthquake-like wordmark is closer to a thunder-type  identity than the generic typeface wordmark of the previous Sunset.  

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, okcsooner35 said:

Sorry to give you my totally unsolicited opinion, but this is the internet. 

😂

I've had the same thought regarding giving value to certain components of a logo, color scheme and uniform. I'll have to dabble a little bit with the numbers. Thanks for the food for thought.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 hours ago, okcsooner35 said:

Will be worn 8 times through end of regular season. 4 times at home, 4 time on road.

These might be my favorite Thunder uniforms ever, over the navy Statement’s and the old Sunset jerseys. The use of the earthquake-like wordmark is closer to a thunder-type  identity than the generic typeface wordmark of the previous Sunset.  

Oh, those are gorgeous. I wouldn't mind them or the template being used in a full-time rebrand. 

I would definitely take them over their last orange alternate jerseys.

35486770-35486770.jpg?crop=1xw:1.0000000

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

^Here’s another, clearer shot:

DtxH5G7VYAAnxsc.jpg

This is really close to being a pretty solid look, but the white number outline and swoosh both look really out of place IMO. If it were me, I’d scrap the white number outline, make the swoosh navy, and make the side stripes light blue and navy like the collar. I’d also match the armhole trim to the collar trim (which is something I’d do to the Statement jerseys as well).

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, Toronto206 said:

Saw a pink Miami Heat jersey at a Champs Store in Seattle, guessing that’s there Earned jersey

31 minutes ago, tubby34 said:

It is, and BOOOO for not taking pictures.

Yes indeed BOOOOOOO ... 

kimball banner.png

Archived