Will be worn 8 times through end of regular season. 4 times at home, 4 time on road.

These might be my favorite Thunder uniforms ever, over the navy Statement’s and the old Sunset jerseys. The use of the earthquake-like wordmark is closer to a thunder-type  identity than the generic typeface wordmark of the previous Sunset.  

2 hours ago, okcsooner35 said:

Sorry to give you my totally unsolicited opinion, but this is the internet. 

😂

I've had the same thought regarding giving value to certain components of a logo, color scheme and uniform. I'll have to dabble a little bit with the numbers. Thanks for the food for thought.

2 hours ago, okcsooner35 said:

Will be worn 8 times through end of regular season. 4 times at home, 4 time on road.

These might be my favorite Thunder uniforms ever, over the navy Statement’s and the old Sunset jerseys. The use of the earthquake-like wordmark is closer to a thunder-type  identity than the generic typeface wordmark of the previous Sunset.  

Oh, those are gorgeous. I wouldn't mind them or the template being used in a full-time rebrand. 

I would definitely take them over their last orange alternate jerseys.

35486770-35486770.jpg?crop=1xw:1.0000000

I was honestly hoping the Thunder's Earned uniform looked EXACTLY like the Statement with the lines and gradient. I'm disappointed by the execution overall. Doesn't look that great.

DtyXcJaXcAEsAe_.jpg

Dear Utah, please switch over to purple for your current identity. Look how much these throwbacks pop..... I love em. 

Yeah, I don't think subtle tonal stripes like the blue version of that jersey would have been such a bad idea. Also not sure about the white number stroke, but that will probably have to be seen in person to truly judge.

^Here’s another, clearer shot:

DtxH5G7VYAAnxsc.jpg

This is really close to being a pretty solid look, but the white number outline and swoosh both look really out of place IMO. If it were me, I’d scrap the white number outline, make the swoosh navy, and make the side stripes light blue and navy like the collar. I’d also match the armhole trim to the collar trim (which is something I’d do to the Statement jerseys as well).

3 hours ago, Toronto206 said:

Saw a pink Miami Heat jersey at a Champs Store in Seattle, guessing that’s there Earned jersey

It is, and BOOOO for not taking pictures.

8 minutes ago, Toronto206 said:

I have a pic, how do I post from my photo gallery

Upload to imgur, then copy the link

3 hours ago, Toronto206 said:

Saw a pink Miami Heat jersey at a Champs Store in Seattle, guessing that’s there Earned jersey

31 minutes ago, tubby34 said:

It is, and BOOOO for not taking pictures.

Yes indeed BOOOOOOO ... 

If the Nugs still had their white with powder blue unis, I'd be loving this Nugs/Hornets game.