kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/7/2018 at 5:11 PM, upperV03 said:

First leak of the Jazz’s Earned jersey:

Oh man, I love those! I might bite the bullet and get me one!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Based on what I've seen on Twitter it seems like Nike didn't do a great job communicating the December 19 drop date.

With both the Jazz and Thunder examples I've read about people trying to buy it and being refused. Stores pulling the merch after having it out on the floor.

On 12/7/2018 at 10:58 PM, Around the Horn said:

So are we getting a white version of the jerseys that say Sixers on them for the 76ers?

That's a reasonable assumption based on the facts we have.  Sucks that stupid script is going to make its way onto another jersey.  Wish they'd just use the Phila script from last year.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

The jersey trim not matching the script/numbers but instead having white in the middle is irking me. 

It seems like having the wordmark, number, and NOB all be white is a miss, as well. One of them should be blue.

The pink version just seems like a downgrade. The wordmark is still stupidly small as well.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So I dont know if this means anything or was brought up already, but the stae of Florida has updated the specialty license plate for the Heat to reflect the Vice look.

This is typically a pretty permanent change, so I wonder if the Heat have a plan in the works to shift to Vice colors full time.

https://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/specialtytags/Professional_Sports/miami_heat-basketball.html

miami_heat.jpg

1 hour ago, AstroBull21 said:

So I dont know if this means anything or was brought up already, but the stae of Florida has updated the specialty license plate for the Heat to reflect the Vice look.

This is typically a pretty permanent change, so I wonder if the Heat have a plan in the works to shift to Vice colors full time.

https://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/specialtytags/Professional_Sports/miami_heat-basketball.html

miami_heat.jpg

I've already seen 4 of these on the road in the last 2 weeks

2 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

miami_heat.jpg

I love the Miami Vice colors, but it'd be a misstep IMO to go full-time with the look. It works really well as a secondary jersey and I anticipate to see variations every year for a long time. Which I guess is KIND OF a full-time look, no? 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

6 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

miami_heat.jpg

Gotta get this one. I’ve had Endless Summer since it came out.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

2on7qm.jpg

I was going to say something similar: The Jazz really need to stop with the yellow unis. If they aren't going to wear navy (or purple), they need to go with green. I do like the gradients on a limited basis, though.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

26 minutes ago, GMW79 said:

I was going to say something similar: The Jazz really need to stop with the yellow unis. If they aren't going to wear navy (or purple), they need to go with green. I do like the gradients on a limited basis, though.

Well, the yellow statement jerseys should change next year (along with the city) and I am hoping for a green jersey to take it's place.

kimball banner.png

Archived