Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, JELKK said:

Annnnd I now no longer find the pacers jersey attractive. Strange how a simple ad with do that to ya.

 

Strange how you thought they were attractive without the patch ... ?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kimball said:

 

Strange how you thought they were attractive without the patch ... ?!?

They’re not too bad, but they could be a lot better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Holy :censored:, the Motorola patch is huge:

Duusj9sXcAAo9Mt?format=jpg&name=large

Compare that to this mockup that the Pacers tweeted out earlier:

DutjwSPXQAIOELU?format=jpg&name=small

It is still smaller than 2x2 or 2.5x2.5 like the league said it would be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Facebook used to have a rule for brand pages that said no more than 20% of a cover photo could be text. It’ll never happen, but I wish the NBA would adopt a similar percentage rule for jersey ads. 

 

Theoretically, all jersey ads fit within the same 2x2 space. But there is a huge difference for how intrusive various teams’ patches are depending on the logo design. 

 

Compare Miami’s Ultimate Software and Cleveland’s Goodyear patches vs Indy’s Motorola and Boston’s GE, for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2018 at 2:05 PM, JELKK said:

Annnnd I now no longer find the pacers jersey attractive. Strange how a simple ad with do that to ya.

I mean, if you're just going to use it and then hide it from everyone... does it matter if it has an ad patch on it. When you do your "things that makes jesus cry" stuff he's not judging you on the ad patch.

 

 

 

 

 

Please take this as a joke, it was meant that way. Lol ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case anyone is curious, the Nike city edition jackets are nice. I ordered one figuring I’ll send it back if it’s just a windbreaker, surpringly fairly warm (I’m going to wear a hoodie under mine). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Froob said:

In case anyone is curious, the Nike city edition jackets are nice. I ordered one figuring I’ll send it back if it’s just a windbreaker, surpringly fairly warm (I’m going to wear a hoodie under mine). 

So it’s not warm if you got to wear a hoodie under it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dont care said:

So it’s not warm if you got to wear a hoodie under it.

In fairness I do get cold a lot easier than most people lol and up in Maine. It’s not super warm but warmer than you’d expect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Locker Vision has wrong Pelicans Earned jersey:

NOP_EE_1_1.jpg

 

By the way this isn't a "City" jersey with white numbers, they swapped colors in places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

Locker Vision has wrong Pelicans Earned jersey:

NOP_EE_1_1.jpg

 

By the way this isn't a "City" jersey with white numbers, they swapped colors in places.

How the heck... one they messed up the city and earned colors. And two why is there a city uniform but with the stripe colors in different order. I mean it does resemble a Mardi Gras flag more soo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2018 at 7:26 PM, upperV03 said:

Holy :censored:, the Motorola patch is huge:

Duusj9sXcAAo9Mt?format=jpg&name=large

Compare that to this mockup that the Pacers tweeted out earlier:

DutjwSPXQAIOELU?format=jpg&name=small

 

I think it should be a lite larger imo...

 

Christ that's awful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know why Nike isn’t selling authentic versions of the Earned editions? Every distributor that I have found has only had swingman versions listed for sale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, okcsooner35 said:

Does anyone know why Nike isn’t selling authentic versions of the Earned editions? Every distributor that I have found has only had swingman versions listed for sale. 

Authentic versions tend to come spittle bit later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, okcsooner35 said:

Does anyone know why Nike isn’t selling authentic versions of the Earned editions? Every distributor that I have found has only had swingman versions listed for sale. 

I was wondering the same thing. I wanted a Bucks Giannis and Heat Wade. Then again, I've been waiting on bated breath an entire year for an authentic Jazz city edition. It's a bummer they don't have some of these things readily available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

According to a source (member) from here, the Bucks were going to release a green and gold uniform. Did I miss it or was it not legit?

 

This?

ff_3133922-f13b03fdade9ca7ba123alt1_full

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.