kimball

1 hour ago, Camden Crazy said:

And before anyone goes on a misguided back in my day rant, y’all are the ones who used “bitchin” and “groovy”.  That wasn’t us.

Who's us? How old are you?

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I’ve never heard that saying before (and as a freshman in a large high school, that’s saying something), but I would assume it’s either the new “lit” or “fire”, or something like “clean”. In actual words, it’s probably a synonym for when people call uniforms “fresh”, which I’m pretty sure didn’t start this generation. 

No matter how many times you cringed reading that, I can guarantee that I probably did more while having to type that.

I'm not meaning this as a jerk but being the kid who is too cool for the other kids is never actually cool. You're only young once, use stupid words and phrases and if you really don't want to don't look down on your peers for being young and dumb.

I find it far more cringe inducing to think that a 14 year old is cringing at the use of slang and trying to relate to some of the fuddy-duddies on these boards than the slang itself.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

15 hours ago, JTernup said:

I'm not meaning this as a jerk but being the kid who is too cool for the other kids is never actually cool. You're only young once, use stupid words and phrases and if you really don't want to don't look down on your peers for being young and dumb.

I find it far more cringe inducing to think that a 14 year old is cringing at the use of slang and trying to relate to some of the fuddy-duddies on these boards than the slang itself.

Thank you for keeping it 100. 

On 1/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Satomiblood said:

Those navy fauxbacks the Thunder wore for a few seasons during the Durant years would work pretty well against that Hawks set.

Still amazed that VC is still playing in the league.

19 hours ago, sayahh said:

Still amazed that VC is still playing in the league.

5 hours ago, kimball said:

Same with Dirk. 

Only two players in the league still playing that were drafted in the 90's.  Same draft class as former Cavs coach Tyronn Lue.

48 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Pacers got an interesting center court logo when they wear their Hickory uniforms. Also check out the Cheerleader outfit.

DxU1ByZX0AIsBSJ.png

I never thought they would use that logo outside of promotional material. I would still prefer a entirely seperate court design for the hickory color scheme.

It's a real shame, so many teams could have nice permanent identities 41 times at home and 41 times on the road but choose to confuse the hell out of us watching some of these games. I've must have read the phrase "if only this team would adopt this look full time", that's telling you the NBA needs to cut this s*&t out! Of course they won't because of the money it brings in. I really would like to see everyone put up what they would like the league to look like with their favorite uniform of every NBA team, just home and away but I'm afraid with all the uniforms they have, we might break the internet.:mad:

6 hours ago, JELKK said:

I never thought they would use that logo outside of promotional material. I would still prefer a entirely seperate court design for the hickory color scheme.

I actually think the logo would be better at center court than the P logo which is not a good logo to have at center court and should be in a circle or something for it to really work.

2017-18-wgbh-profilephoto.jpg

bSLCtu2.png

11 hours ago, JELKK said:

I don’t understand how they go as far as they do but don’t use the actual floor design. Mind-boggling.

636473855317354734-Pic2.jpg?width=3200&h

5 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I actually think the logo would be better at center court than the P logo which is not a good logo to have at center court and should be in a circle or something for it to really work.

2017-18-wgbh-profilephoto.jpg

I definitely preferred the circle. It felt traditional and high school/collegiate in the right way; perfect for Indiana. It was also one of the few that not only bucked the trend of center court graphics growing to absurd sizes, but I think it was one of the only ones that actually kept to the regulation size of the center circle, which is exceedingly rare. R.I.P.

169604538.0.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 1/19/2019 at 10:56 PM, Old School Fool said:

Pacers got an interesting center court logo when they wear their Hickory uniforms. Also check out the Cheerleader outfit.

DxU1ByZX0AIsBSJ.png

That was just a one-off graphic for "Basketball Day in Indiana" on Saturday, a partnership with FOX Sports Indiana that "televise[d] more than 14 hours of high school, college and Pacers coverage."  They also played two high school games at Bankers Life earlier in the day.

https://www.nba.com/pacers/news/third-annual-basketball-day-indiana-set-saturday-jan-19

Archived