kimball

2019 NBA All-Star Game Uniforms Officially Unveiled

January 25, 2019 - 12:36 PM

Following a leak earlier this month, Nike has now officially unveiled the uniforms for the upcoming 2019 NBA All-Star Game in Charlotte, N.C. The uniforms match what we saw earlier, black versus white, collar and arms in red/white/blue trim, three […]

Read More...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see this come together with the 1991 inspiration combined with the clean black and white design language

Man that's bullpoop! I don't see any inspiration from 1991 uniforms, maybe from 1985-1990, but it is also far-fetched.

4r2eer.png

3 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Change the red to purple and the blue to teal please.

I don't think ASG jerseys need to essentially match the home team's logo ... but, I do wish there was a bit more creativity on the part of the jerseys. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

5 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

OMG WHY?

So people don’t confuse the 0 with the O, obv.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

*Sigh......*

So upsetting. Charlotte finally gets the ASG after so long and we get these pieces of uninspired garbage for jerseys? It's such a shame there's no teal or purple. It's not like that's impossible to do either, since teal is the Hornets' light jerseys. Teal on purple would be glorious, but the NBA choses to go with boring, bland, black and white. At least Kemba's a starter.

(However, the nod to the '91 ASG logo on the shorts is kinda neat.)

the user formerly known as cdclt

4 hours ago, kimball said:

I don't think ASG jerseys need to essentially match the home team's logo ... but, I do wish there was a bit more creativity on the part of the jerseys. 

I mean, they are good colors though.

Excellent!

Not sure how I feel about those logos? I want to like them, but not sure if I do.

They kind of look like a blue radish.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

8 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

I like the idea of a hive alternate logo for the Hornets, but I’m not feeling this one. Remove the branding and it could be anything from a twister to an ice cream cone to some sort of hanging fruit. 

It's modeled after the hornet's nest they use as a logo for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (CMPD) and as part of the City of Charlotte crest.

Archived