On 3/9/2019 at 9:04 PM, pelicanfan said:

Grizzlies say hi

Nike_NBA_City_Edition_Uniform_Memphis_Gr

Sure those are SUPER plain, but I did like the storyline behind them. I like them better than what they have this year.

ff_3086106-5a511ae656447c7400eaalt1_full

Honestly, if OKC gets anything right, it's their uniforms. They have what is probably my favorite color scheme in the league and the template does a nice job of showcasing it. The alternates are better and suit the name much better, but I still enjoy the main set. 

It still boggles my mind that OKC hasn't changed their logo or primaries after all this time.  It would have seem like the perfect time when Nike took over, but I guess not.  All of their alternates have been an upgrade.

2 hours ago, M4One said:

All of their alternates have been an upgrade.

Really?

okc-thund-navy-alternate-675x380.jpg01307bbca5163c65e6e071f6e53b2c7d_crop_ex

Honestly I don’t think the thunder deserve as much criticism for their jerseys as much as other teams. I mean their icon and association jerseys are iconic at this point. Their alts in the past are indeed questionable but they’re pulling off their current alternatives now. I mean honestly when the Thunder moved to okc they could have easily went basic with red and navy or something like what a lot of rebranded teams would do

1 hour ago, kimball said:

Really?

okc-thund-navy-alternate-675x380.jpg01307bbca5163c65e6e071f6e53b2c7d_crop_ex

Okay, almost every alternate has been better than the primaries.  

2 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

Honestly I don’t think the thunder deserve as much criticism for their jerseys as much as other teams. I mean their icon and association jerseys are iconic at this point. Their alts in the past are indeed questionable but they’re pulling off their current alternatives now. I mean honestly when the Thunder moved to okc they could have easily went basic with red and navy or something like what a lot of rebranded teams would do

The primaries have grown on me over time. When they were unveiled I remember being VERY underwhelmed, especially with the blue roads. Do I still think they need a refresh? Um, yeah. But, I'm also okay if they don't.

I would love a Thunder set based around their Statement and Earned edition uniforms. Give me a white and a blue jersey with a big OKC across the front and I’d be thrilled.

But I agree with the overall sentiment of the posters above. They seemed rather bland initially (especially paired with the logo), but all of it has grown on me over time. The contrasting accessories have really made the set pop recently, too. 

I think they’re just a few tweaks away from being really good-looking uniforms. I’d remove yellow from the collar, armholes and stripes (making the uniforms exclusively navy, light blue and orange) and give the Icon set a new wordmark, preferably similar to North Carolina’s (Oklahoma 13 City rather than Oklahoma City 13). The former would simplify the uniforms a bit and the latter would fix one of the main complaints from their introduction.

15 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

I would love a Thunder set based around their Statement and Earned edition uniforms. Give me a white and a blue jersey with a big OKC across the front and I’d be thrilled.

10 minutes ago, JPDesign said:

Yeah this would be the best NBA set in history DO NOT @ ME!

16 minutes ago, JPDesign said:

Tweak the number font to match the OKC and Thunder and that's a real winner.

I also think that the Thunder could and should make OKC their primary mark. They can get away with it.

58 minutes ago, JPDesign said:

That’s a good start, though I think both the white and light blue sets need more orange (preferably in the piping/design on the back). Not sure about the angled Thunder wordmark, either. Maybe if it was straight across like the OKC wordmark.

On 3/12/2019 at 4:24 PM, JPDesign said:

I think that color scheme and the OKC wordmarks would be a good starting point for the redesign, but the side panel design feels very templated and generic. To me, it feels like a catalog order for every Nike mid-major, not an NBA team with tons of cool thunder/lightning/Native American imagery to draw from, just my $.02.

2 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

They should make this their primary jerseys. SMH.

That's awesome.

How many of the people on twitter who commented "actually, that would be Pie-stons" post on this board?

1 hour ago, Ark said:

That's awesome.

How many of the people on twitter who commented "actually, that would be Pie-stons" post on this board?

That was honestly my first thought.

On 12/27/2018 at 12:11 AM, mgfoxx said:

It might be a hot take, but I really love how the earned uniforms are looking on court. DvZCjdtXgAAT4BV?format=jpg&name=smallDvXkFY1XgAEsLl5?format=jpg&name=mediumDvUclmBVAAAzxW6?format=jpg&name=mediumDvZFs5TUcAAsLzX?format=jpg&name=large

Is it just me or whenever I look at Boston's I get a 70's & 80's Seattle SuperSonics vibe? Also, I like Miami's Pink and Wolves' Prince Earned Jerseys. As for the Bucks, They really should have consulted with Robert Indiana (the artist who did the Mecca court) before he passed away or commissioned his estate if he has one to design the jerseys.

The Thunder...sell out: